Page 7: Blow the Candle

Kongpob POV

"Kong, don't forget that you can always call me or your mother when you need something."

I give him a nod. We are at the lobby of the apartment complex.

"Ddy. You can spend the night here if you want. It's almost midnight.", I plead to my Dad.

"Don't worry Kong. I already called Pepe as he's here in Bangkok.", Dad explained, while tapping my shoulder.

Pepe is our family driver. However, his wife and children live here in Bangkok, so from time to time, he visits them here.

"Really, Dad? Are you going to meet him or he will come here?", I asked.

"He texted me five minutes ago that he was the on the way here.", Dad said.

Pepe knows my apartment as sometimes, my parents ask him to drive me back here in Bangkok and when Mommy wants to send something for me, he always asks Pepe to deliver it to me.

"Kong, you can go to your room already and I will just wait for Pepe here. Come here.", he gave me hug.

"No, Ddy. I will wait with you.", he smiled at me and stood on my right.

"You don't have to wait with me, but this is also good, since I don't see you often.", we starred a bit and he continued talking. "We seldom have father and son bonding, but Kong, I don't want our bonding to be like that, so please take care of yourself. We're always worried about you."

"Kong. You're back?", Dad and I turned our focus to where the voice is coming from. It was M.

He approached us and greeted my father.

"M. Thank you for calling us that night.", he went closer to M and acted as if he is whispering but I can totally hear him. "Don't worry about Kong and always call us when something comes up.", he even blinked to M.

"Ddy. You do know I can hear that and don't worry, M will not call you or Mmy anymore, because that will never happen again.", I assured him.

"Sir. Good evening."

We were interrupted by a familiar voice. It's Pepe.

"Pepe!", my father exclaimed when he saw Pepe. "How's your family?", my father asked, but this is most likely his way of asking how was Pepe's short break.

Pepe gave my father a smile and slightly scratched his head. "Sir, we're getting our number three!", he happily claimed.

Hearing that made me happy too. Pepe has two female kids and he's been hoping to get a junior, so for the third time, they tried again and now he's delivering the news that his wife is pregnant.