Page 6: I'm All Yours

KONGPOB's POV

My parents took me home last night after I was discharged from the hospital.

I checked on the wall clock and it's already 3PM.

What? 3PM?

*knock knock*

"Kong, are you up already? I'm coming in."

The door gently opened and my beautiful mom appeared behind it.

"How are you feeling? Are you hungry? Are you in pain?", she sit on the side of the table and manually checked my temperature.

"That was the longest sleep I have ever taken.", I stretched out my arms. "Thank you, Mmy. I'm the luckiest son alive to have such a wonderful mom."

She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"You're flattering me. What do you want?", of course not. I mean what I said, but since she mentioned it...

"Mmy, where's my phone? I just want to check something."

"It's on your school bag on top of your study table.", she pointed out the table which is just few steps away from my bed.

"Let me get it.", she stood up, grabbed my bag and handed it to me. "I'm preparing an afternoon tea. Eat with us. Come down in fifteen minutes , okay?"

"Yes Mmy. I will just wash my face and I'll see you downstair.", she kissed me on my head before she went out of my room.

Okay, let's check what I've missed.

I took my mobile phone out of the bag. Unfortunately, it was empty.

I put in on charge at the study table and went to my ensuite bathroom.

I was only planning to wash my face but I decided to take a quick shower instead. I put on some new clothes too.

I went back to my study table and checked my phone. It's 40% charged now. I grabbed it and hurriedly went down as it's been 20 minutes already.

I went to the kitchen, but I didn't see mom there. 

"Your parents are waiting for you at the gazebo.", says one of our maids.

"Thank you", I quickly gave her a bow and headed straight to the back lawn where the gazebo is.

---------

ARTHIT'S POV