Jungkook's intense stare makes him swallow, and he takes a step back, "A-are you crazy?"

"I don't know, am I?" Jungkook questions taking a step towards Jin, who takes a step back.

Jin's heart was beating fast as he stared at the man before him, "I think you should go home."

"Figured you would say that. Have fun tonight, I guess." Jungkook shakes his head and turns towards his car.

"Jungkook-"

"It's fine, Seokjin; I am a big boy, it was a mistake, after all, right?"

"That's not what I was going to say." Jin tries walking towards Jungkook, but he gets into his car and slams the door. He drove out as fast as he could out of Jin's driveway.

Hearing the screeching tires, Taehyung peeps through the window to see Jin with his arms wrapped around him, looking down an empty road.

*********

Taehyung presses his lips against Jin's bare shoulder as the two comes down from their high. Keeping his arms around Jin's waist, he continues giving him soft kisses along his shoulder blades, "tell me it's temporary." he whispers in between kisses as tears fall out his eyes, onto Jin.

Jin could hear the brokenness in Taehyung's voice and turns to face him, "What's wrong? What are you talking about?"

"Your feelings for Jungkook, tell me it's temporary."

Jin's eyes became wide in the darkness of his bedroom. "Please don't lie to me," Taehyung whispers trying his best to hold onto whatever sanity he had.

"I don't know." Jin lets out and tries to pull away from Taehyung, but he kept him in place.

"Stay, please, I want us to talk."

Jin was silent for a moment as he contemplated what he wanted to say, "I am sorry."

"Don't apologize for what you feel, just tell me, what happened? Did I do something?"

It broke Jin's heart, hearing Taehyung ask the question he was asking him, "No, oh gosh no, you are perfect, it's me, I-I am messing things up, I don't know what I am doing anymore."

"Do you still love me?"

"Of course I love you-"

"Then why do you have feelings for him?"

"I don't know. I have been asking myself the same question, but if I am honest, it's been hard."

Taehyung took a deep breath and stared down at Jin, "Why?"

"I love you, but at the same time, something within me feels deeply towards him, and I know it's wrong, I have betrayed you and what we have, and worst I am hurting two people I care about."

There was a long moment of silence before Taehyung spoke, which was worry Jin, but he finally spoke, "do I even want to know the extent to where things have gotten between the two of you?"

Taehyung felt Seokjin stiffen in his arms, and that was enough to answer his question.

*********

Jungkook kicked the cover from himself and cursed out loudly in annoyance as his doorbell continued ringing nonstop. He didn't know who was insane enough to be ringing off his doorbell the way they were, but he was ready to give them a piece of his mind.

As he unlocked and swung his front door open, he frowns upon seeing Taehyung standing there.

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk." Taehyung lets out and pushes past him.

All the sleepiness left Jungkook's eyes as he turns to face the man who walked into his home as if he was given an invitation. "About?"

"Seokjin."

"What about Seokjin?"

"I am going to ask him to marry me, but I figure before I do, I make sure you and I are on the same page, considering your kids will at some point have to live with me."

Jungkook pulls his head back and stares at Taehyung as if he was talking nonsense, "I am sorry, what the fuck did you say?"

"Which part did I lose you at, me asking Seokjin to marry me, or your kids living with me?"

*******

A/N: Flashbacks will take place at the right time, your curious questions will be answered. Next chapter will continue with a well-needed dialogue between Taekook.

The pieces will fall where they need to.