"Finally, you understand that karma really exists." Harry answered and Cara cursed, "Damn."

"It's better to not bother me, I'm busy. What don't you just memorize the answers you have to answer later because I don't memorize them at all?" Harry suggested, without even a single glance at Cara, who was now leaning on the car door gloomily, staring at the right side of the window.

Cara's gaze suddenly focused on a magnificent building that was passed by this car. "Isn't this hospital just been named the best hospital in New York? I didn't expect the building to be this grand."

Hearing the word hospital, Harry turned his attention and stared at the magnificent hospital even though it was only a glance because the car drove fast enough that Harry could not see the hospital better.

Harry sighed. "It's just a magnificent building, I don't understand where the title of the best hospital came from." Harry commented.

Cara roll her eyes. "At least, this hospital is much better than the small clinic in Nashville, where you got your sprained hand treated, Styles."

Harry squinted. "Shut up, Delevingne."

━━

Okay, this is so fucking awkward.

Taylor swallowed thickly when she found herself clearly looking like a mother of a little four year old girl who whined asking Taylor to hold her left hand while her right hand was held by her own father.

"I want ice cream there!"

Olivia said cheerfully when Taylor sighed and only obeyed when Olivia stepped into the ice cream vendor's cart. Every now and then Taylor glances at Zayn who is completely calm — Taylor doesn't understand why there are men like him — with no expressions at all. To disguise his identity, Zayn wore a hat, sunglasses and a mask. But if you are a real fan of him, such disguises will definitely be in vain. Zayn could not hide his good looks.

Olivia released her hand and ran to stand in line with the other children. The ice cream car is one of the social actions carried out by residents around the hospital, to entertain children. They give out ice cream for free. When Olivia was busy waiting in line, Taylor could only sit and wait, with Zayn beside her who never tried to start up a conversation. He looks busy, watching his daughter.

"You know, we look like a happy family, don't we?" Taylor broke the silence while chuckling.

Zayn turned his attention to Taylor before replying, "You mean, a very happy little family?"

"I don't understand, you sent me a message on my off day just to obey Olivia's desire to go to the park?" Taylor sighed in resignation and Zayn changed his sitting position, this time really facing to Taylor.

Zayn took off his glasses and mask so that Taylor could clearly see his caramel eyes. It's golden and beautiful. "Why don't you blame yourself? When she wakes up, the person she's always looking for is you, who she barely knows and not me, who is her father."

Taylor smiled sideways and seemed to be speechless as her eyes completely followed every movement of Zayn's lips. Zayn's lips are quite blackish, but nevertheless, millions of girls would queue up just to be able to touch it.

"Do you smoke?" Zayn frowned at Taylor's question.

"Why?" Zayn asked back.

"If you still love Olivia, try to stop smoking. Smoking is not very good for health, especially for the lungs. Even though the one who smokes is you, the smoke can still be inhaled by others and for your information, the smoke that other people breathe, is far more dangerous than the smoke you breathe. " Hearing Taylor's long lecture, Zayn could only smile faintly and nod.

"I don't smoke in front of Olivia and in front of people I care about because I know that, doctor Swift." Zayn defended himself.

Taylor squinted. "Still. It's better to stop smoking and replace it with something that is not harmful to your health."

"Do you know Cara Delevingne?"

Zayn's sudden question made Taylor flinch. Cara Delevingne? Wait, isn't that the name of the girl who was on the same talkshow as Zayn yesterday? The girl who met Taylor in the Nashville hotel toilet?

"She's a lesbian." Zayn continued his sentence.

Taylor raised a brow. "So what about it?"

Zayn giggled. "I don't understand whether you are lesbian, bisexual or straight. But your expression turns sour when Cara answers questions about her relationship and co-star in the film."

Taylor was unable to say anything. Cara Delevingne is a lesbian? Taylor never knew, and why did the rumors say that she was close to Harry?

"In the entertainment world, you really can't be yourself, completely. Public comments are very painful."

Zayn smiled thinly again before turning around to sit down and greet Olivia who was walking towards him with a chocolate ice cream cone.