Mission Code: 7

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Ulaz caught Ryner, I'm sorry Pidge for doubting you. We should have stayed trusting you instead of letting anotehr word confuse us" Shiro spoke in a gentle sadden voice as he looked to the mostly beaten up girl.

"Don't beat yourself up over it, I wouldn't trust myself if I met me either. But thank you, you helped catch Ryner and get the school closed down but um .. what will happen to him" Pidge shyly spoke before her eyes filled with pain as she looked to the slightly older boy standing beside Keith with a blanket wrapped around him to cover his naked body.

"Keith told us that Ryner cloned a fellow student after his death, it seems he was the one who tried stopping this academy since his first year here but trusted the wrong person. Matthew Holt .. right" Shiro replied as he glanced to the clone huddled on the grass with Keith explaining as much as he could over the situation and chooses.

"Mathew Holt, he should be twenty years old .. finishing this academy last year but his original self died three years ago" Pidge answered as she glanced to the male.

He was tall and slim but had muscles in his shoulders and arms, a great teen body as one might call it. Fair skin with a single scar over his left cheek unknown on how the clone may have gotten it when Ryner seemed to keep him within the pod. Long messy honey hair and small dull hazel eyes. He was the clone of Mathew Holt and was roughly twenty years old like his original self would be. 

"Well he can either join with Voltron, we'll protect him and help train him into being able to become one of us fully. He'll help with mission and be treated as a team member, a chance at a life or he'll be taken to the labs to be tested on till he dies or just thrown in a cell until he dies since he a freak of nature. Its up to him, that why Keith talking to him to pass on the chooses for him" Shiro explained with a slight frown as he glanced over to Mathew clone .. he seemed so human yet the dull eyes and stiff body showed he wasn't normal.

"What about Lotor, the second Pod has a clone with him inside" Pidge asked trying to seem like her attention wasn't fixed on Matt.

"The clone was already dead before you messed with the pods, Lotor is the ordinal meaning when Ryner tried to clone him .. it failed and she had no choice but let Lotor live for now" Shiro replied and Pidge gave a small nod.

"Woof"  

Pidge turned in the direction of the small high pitch bark making them all turn to see a dog running towards them. She is a fawn, short-haired Bull Terrier's with a snub nose, perky ears, and a red collar.

"Bae Bae, Didn't I tell you to wait in my room" Pidge frowned as she glared at her dog who came to a stop by her feet .. tail wagging and tongue hanging out in joy.

"Was this the reason you had a time limit during night" Shiro asked with a slight grin and Pidge gave a small shy nod.

"How the hell did you sneak a dog into the garrison, they had a band on all animals and check everyone dorm with scanners" Lance yelp as he looked to the dog then back to Pidge in complete shock.

"She my dog, I keep her hidden within the school and added a scanner jammer in her collar making her invisible to most tech" Pidge answered with slight pride.