Mission Code: 4

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"She as good as dead, they can't allow her to live not now she knows the truth" The student whispered, hazel eyes staring at him as they stood beside each other on the steps.

"Who are you" Keith asked, his eyes never leaving her but she didn't answer instead she moved to leave, taking the step and stopping as he grabbed her wrist.

"Why act like a male student, why warn me and why do you seem to know so much" Keith snapped as he glared slightly, he had so many questions needing answers but she never gave them. 

"They know who you are" Was all she told him before pulling her arm free and walking up the rest of the stairs showing she wasn't going to say anything more to him until her next warning. 

"Shit" Keith hissed as he glanced down to the step below, he needed answers and she seemed to be the only one who had them yet she wouldn't tell.

He quickly shook his thoughts away before turning around and running up the steps, he had to head to the nurses room before he was too late. He knew better then to wonder over the unknown students warnings and now he knew who 'she' was in her warnings. Acxa, she was in danger and he had to help even if the school already knew who he was. That just meant he had to leave  the undercover work to Shiro and Lance while he stayed protecting Acxa who held answers over Class S.

He reached the third floor, glancing towards the door that held the staff room before turning the opposite way and heading to the nurse room. He froze as he heard how silent the room was, Acxa was meant to be waiting for him inside before he took her to class .. she always muttered when reading, the room shouldn't be this quiet. 

Slowly raising his hand before knocking, he waited a couple minutes not hearing a reply and wondering if she was still having a nap. Ryner did warn him those under stress might nap to rest and well first class would start in five minutes.

"Mr Kogane" Shiro voiced rang threw the hall making him turn.

"I'm here to pick up Acxa like you asked sir, the nurse sent a massage saying Acxa reached the nurses room but I'm having no reply" Keith replied and Shiro walked over before knowing then entering as no reply came over.

"Oh no" Shiro whispered in horror as he glanced to the first bed.

"What .. she might just be napping, the sleeping pills Ryner gave her last night was strong remember" Keith sighed as he walked past, heading over but stopped as he noticed something.

"Don't touch the body, she dead but how. They won't be dumb enough to kill her on school grounds" Shiro frowned as he walked over and pulled something out of his pocket, a small needles to take blood.

"Did you know" Keith asked in a weak voice, he hated wasting deaths. 

"Not really, Our helper online told me to stop her from visiting the nurse room .. I didn't listen becuase I thought this would be the safest person .. a peace spot" Shiro explained as guilt filled him.

"Don't blame yourself, lets leave and see how the school acts" Keith replied and Shiro nodded before the two left the room, heading to class.

At the small fifteen minute break, Keith and Lance was heading to the nurses room to check on Acxa. Lance acting as a friendly student worried for his classmate after hearing from Keith that she was returning but never showed up. Lance knocking cheerfully keeping to his act as the nice guy who wants to help all.