Mission Code: 3

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"I hear that your close to the age where guys will start eyeing you up for your pretty little face" He mumbled with slight worry as his eyes stayed on his phone.

"No guy would come two feet near me" She sighed as she brushed her long hair, getting ready for the day of school before enjoying the weekend with her brother.

"Not while I'm here" He huffed proudly, standing up and putting his phone away.

"Your leaving next week" She warned in a slight tease and watching her brother walk over.

"True but I'll still be protecting you" He grinned and took her hands before placing something in them.

"Your glasses" She muttered surprised, holding them up with care.

"Yep, the academy fixed my eyes remember. Now you'll have a part of me to protect you" He smiled gently, putting a hand on her shoulder still not feeling great over leaving her alone for three years but he knew it was for the best.

"Thanks but who says I need protection, I have a hard hit when I'm angry" She grinned cheekily, lifting an arm up to pose with slight pride.

"Don't I know it but you'll always be my baby sister who I'll dearly for being so cute" He joked and ruffled her hair before jumping back before she hit him.

"Geek" She laughed, rolling her eyes playfully.

"But I do feel sorry for the ladies who'll miss seeing my glasses cutie self. Guess they have to deal with my super handsome face instead" He mumbled with a slight proud and love sick eyes."Poor ladies" She teased before glancing down to the glasses and smiling contently.

(Side Note - when its the clips of the brother and sister that are named as he and she for now. Its in the past .. each sibling clip is from an 'unknown' past.... Sorry, I just noticed I never made that clear).

..

"She can still be saved" The soft angle like voice whispered to Keith as they walked past, becoming lost on the crowd of students as he stood still.

Keith turned around looking for her but with lunch now starting all students filled the hall and he couldn't see a single person in true detail. He glanced back to where the strange student once saw before frowning over their words .. save who?

He quickly got walking again, taking a step outside and noticing Acxa sitting at her normal spot on the grass but something seemed wrong. Her class book was left untouched and while she was a full nerd, she always read her notes during lunch while she ate. Her sandwich and bottle of water was untouched, left unopened beside her book while she stared at the grass by her feet. She sat on her side with her legs slightly curved and her hands holding her body weight while her skirt was tucked between her legs to stop it blowing up in the light breeze. 

Walking over as his bad feeling grew and he noticed how broken and wide her eyes were, her skin more pale with horror and she was tensed, flinching as she relived something in secret.