Mission Code: 8

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"So, I can just become a voltron member after a mission. Well can the academy count as my solo mission" Pidge replied as she sat on the edge of Keith desk looking the already voltron member sitting in his computer chair.

"I wish but since you weren't trying to be a member, they can't count it and well .. technically you won't really working with us just helping us. Shiro was able to make you a semi member just for the last mission becuase if He didn't label you as an ally then we would have had to kill you" Keith explained with a slight frown as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"So, I need to help out with a new mission and then as long as the team I work with agrees with my skills .. I will become a full voltron member" Pidge asked as she kicked her legs over the side a little, her head looking to her lap.

"Yep and well since you only need one voltron member to approve you .. I can just do it as long as I'm tag with you for the mission. I won't need to test or push you because I already know you, I mean you did almost solve the last mission alone so, I don't see a reason to push you till you break to see if you can handle being one of us" Keith smiled slightly, it was hidden but Pidge could feel it. 

"Then, when do we get the mission. Do I have to ask for it or something, can I ask for you to be my teammate" Pidge replied unsure as she turned back to look at Keith.

"Well its random but I'm sure we'll be put together because I asked and normally you work with the same people near to your desk within the company .. Hence I work with Shiro often since his desk is behind mine, Lance sometimes works with me since his desk is in front of me. When you become a member, you can either sit at the desk beside mine, Shiro or Lance and we'll be a semi team" Keith explained and Pidge just nodded before glancing to the empty desk beside Keith's, her foot touching the side as she lifted it out. 

"Do I get a unifrom or something" Pidge asked as she stood in her normal boyish clothes, light brown shorts with white socks and boots that ended just at the bottom of her shin. A green and white turtle neck jumper top with a black vest on under. Her brother round nerdy glasses still sat on her face.

"Not really, since we more of a hidden company of Vigilantes we don't have unifrom but you will be given an ID once your a member. Its a badge of the voltron vigilantes symbol with your name or nickname added under along with your member number. It gives you access to anywhere and help you from being arrest by cops once they scan it" Keith replied and Pidge just nodded before glancing him over. Keith wore black jeans with red and white boots ending just over his ankles. A grey polo top with black fingerless leather gloves on his hands. A red leather jacket with white and gold stripes on with his member badge clipped inside the jacket. 

"How about my fighting suit, I mean .. It was semi self made by me ordering it online on ebay. I mean, you guys had your own fighting suits and stuff when we went to check out Class S and A building" Pidge mumbled as she looked over the computer on Keith death, noticing it needed his password to be used.

"Nah, You can keep your own .. the company only gets you one if you don't have one or need a new one. Its just like our battle suits, it won't give us much protection but it just shows we part of Voltron Vigilantes when we kick some ass out of being undercover" Keith explained and Pidge just nodded while she glanced around the rest of his desk.