08.

FEELINGS

Saturday came by and despite with a broken ankle, Nana still woke up and got ready. For now she will wait when Harith comes out. Chang'e is also here to support her!

"I just came here for laughs." Chang'e spoke blandly. Nana just glared at Chang'e with small anger. "Could you at least try to help?" Nana grumbled.

"No, you have a broken ankle but you still want to go out because someone is stealing your 'husband', hm?" Chang'e teased Nana but since Nana was so used to her and Harith, she's basically immune to teases.

"That's not gonna work on me. Look it's Harley!" Nana went up and got the crutches to go down. Almost tripping for going down stairs too fast. Chang'e tried to stop her but was far too late.

"That idiot..." Chang'e said to herself, going back to look outside the window. Where Harley knocked on Harith's door and Nana going up to them.

"Harley, Harith!" There you can see a girl with pink locks waving at them. The two of them realized who she was and was confused. "Nana aren't you supposed to stay at home?" Harley said to Nana, motioning the the broken ankle. Harith gave a nod as well.

"You better not do something stupid, Nana." Chang'e muttered to herself watching from afar.

Since Nana ditched her, she figured she might as well come. Chang'e won't be using her cresent for now, it's too wide and she might get caught. Her bunny is with her anyways. Might as well take molina. (which was taking a nap by the way.)

"Oh, it's nothing! Being in the house is so boring, to be honest." Nana shrugged, casually walking beside them. Harith quickly let go since he knows he couldn't stop Nana. Harley just let out a sigh, he knows exactly what Nana's up to. He just hopes there isn't an evil plan that will lead to his death. Especially what happened yesterday.

He hopes Nana haven't heard it yet. Even so, Harley hopes that Harith won't spill about what happened. "Oh by the way Nana, Harley's classroom rock! They played awesome music!" Harith said with awe. "I wish my classroom is like that.." Nana smiled eerily to Harley's way. "Yes, I heard.."

Harley's ears went up after hearing that sentence. Okay, maybe his funeral is earlier than expected. Damn Harith and his loud mouth. But sadly, he can't leave Harith with Nana alone. Even if his body screaming at him to go. He expects, especially in rank games, she'll definitely target him.

And let me tell you, even she can be deadly despite being a mage/support.

"So, uhh where should we go?? We should go check out that new pastry shop!" Harley ran fast as he could, holding Harith's hand. "H-hey!" Harith stumbled, but Harley just wanna go away from Nana's wrath. For Nana, she was stunned, Nana didn't expect Harley to be okay with her going outside.

She at least suspected he'll try to get her back at home. Nevermind that, she's being left behind!

Now inside of the pastry shop, Nana sat beside Harith. While Harley, who just finished ordering, sat beside Harith as well. Making Harith in the middle. Suddenly, a young boy and a dog came inside of the pastry shop.

"Sorry we don't allow pets inside the shop-" one of the employees tried to talk to them. "Kupa is my best friend, you can't take away my friend!" A boy, named Popol, protested.

"Erm, okay, I apologize then." The employee just said fuck it and left. He didn't want to cause a scene since he's pretty sure the long haired boy will never let his "friend" out.

Popol just patted Kupa and just mumble something then saw Harith, along with his friends. "Yo, Harith! I heard the rumors!" Popol gave a shitty grin to Harith. "Huh, what rumors?" Nana asked Popol. He just gave a sly grin to Nana. To be honest, he kinda wants Harith to be with Harley.