03.

FEELINGS

...

Nana walked around the halls trying to find Harith. It was lunch time and she was dashing around the halls. She cursed whoever separated her with Harith's classroom.

"Nana!" A voice reached out. She stopped at her tracks as she looked back. Eudora. "Stop running in the halls! Some people are trying to walk here." Eudora warned Nana. Eudora used to be her teacher and when she heard her voice, she immediately stopped knowing that tone.

"Sorry miss Eudora.. I have some errands to do.." Nana tried to excuse herself by making a cover up. "It's fine but please don't- off she goes.." Eudora just sighed at her behavior. Eudora can't help but be worried for her despite the fact Nana can do many things on her own. Eudora guess it's just a motherly instict.

Nana wiped the sweat off her forehead, she barely escaped that one. Not only that she can't find Harith nor Harley, she fears that Harley already made a move and she's just hear running around and-!

"Nana, come here and join us!" Harith, the person she yearns for. He was waving at her, looking at him she noticed Harley. She smiled and went to them, not after giving a mini glare on Harley's way. Harley also gave a mini glare back. Harith chuckles lightly. Nana and Harley look at him at the same time.

'Why is he so hot??'

Nana slapped herself while Harley just look away. "Did you guys get into a fight?" Harith said while laughing. Both of them just look away making it look like they were in some sort of fight.

"C'mon let's go now I'm starving~!" Harith dashed out to go to the cafeteria.

"Harith wait!"

"Wait up dummy!"

The two of them looked at each other. It was the start of the war. It wasn't long before they catche up with Harith and began grabbing some food. They sat down by a nearby table. Nana eyes Harley's moves while Harley tries to make out a plan.

"Harith, want some hotdogs?" Nana asked Harith making Harley frown at her. Harith nodded eagerly, albeit cutely, making Nana stumble abit when feeding Harrith. "W-wait your feeding him?!" Harley exclaimed at the two of them. "What's the matter with it?" Harith said then smiled mischievously, making Nana and Harley look at him weirdly.

"Nana, look you should feed Harley as well!" Harith pushed Harley to Nana. "Wha- no, that's not what I meant!" Harley felt something go inside his mouth. Nana glared at him indicating him to shut up.

"Hack- I almost choked!" Harley let it out. Nana could only stare blankly at him. She forced herself to feed him since she didn't want Harith to think she really likes him and only feeds him.

Harley decided to tell Harith about what he'll do. "Harith want to go to my house?" Nana's ears perked up in suprise. "Sure, but-" Nana won't let Harith be alone with Harley, never! Nana cut off Harith's sentence.

"Wait, your not inviting me!?" Harley forgotten that she was there. Dammit now there's someone to ruin his plans. Harith then continued his sentence. "Ahem," now Nana stopped and listened along with Harley. "Sure." Harith smiled cheekily at them. "Yes, now go to my house late afternoon!" Harley jumps quickly and went away. Nana would do anything to ruin whatever he'll do to Harith.

The bell rang telling lunch time is done. Nana look up to find Harith gone already. She wonders why Harith leaves so quickly she can't even catch up. Someday she'll catch up... Someday. She got up and went to her classroom near Harley's and Harith's classroom.

It was late afternoon, Nana tried to be casual as possible by putting a sweater along some leggings and a long scarf. She looked at herself at the mirror, looking at her outfit. 'No wonder why no one can take me seriously..' Nana pinched her round cheeks. Then walked away to go to Harley's home. She was thinking what are Harley's plan for today. She knows it's no good so she'll try to stop it.

Finally at Harley's doorstep, she pressed the doorbell gently. The door opened. "What took you so long- oh it's you." Harley grumbles and went inside. Nana just ignored him and gone in. "Oh hi there Nana!" A woman's voice greeted the young leonin. "Oh hello there Miss Lesley!" Nana said to the female assassin.

"Oh please call me Lesley, come here's the food." Lesley lead Nana to the dining room showing Harley sitting there. "Where's Harith?" Nana asked. Harley stared at her and said "Who knows, that cat always goes around."

"Oh, he said he won't be coming." Lesley smiled at the two which made their eyes wide open. "WHAT!" Nana looked at Harley then said. "How come you don't know!!" Nana should've stayed home if she knew this was going to happen. "Sis why didn't you tell me!!" Harley was shocked at the fact that his big sister didn't even bother saying it to him.

"Oh well, he told me not to." Lesley just ate with a grin. Nana hopes this ends already since she can't leave so soon especially Lesley was here. She knew Lesley before but only a little when they were playing some matches.

"Well how about you guys hang out in Harley's room and I'll clean up." Harley was about to protest but then Lesley gave a glare that made him shut up. "C'mon I just want a little sister already." Lesley whines. "Seriously, your more immature than me!" Harley complained. Nana took this as a chance to run.

Nana just went up quickly, so she can just escape from the window. When Nana saw Harley's room she cant help but be amazed by the things Harley haves although it's a bit messy. She saw a window then quickly escaped. Though since it was a high place, her ankle was sprained but she was still going. She couldn't stay there with her rival, she just can't.

"Nana, you can leave now, Lesley was just joking-.. Where is she?" Harley noticed an open window and just sighed at it.