02.

FEELINGS

...

Harley wasn't suprised when Nana suddenly approached him when he was talking to Harith. He knew something was up.

"Erm, Harith, you don't mind if I take Harley from you?" Nana asked his crush. His crush smiled brightly, he wanted him to smile for him.

'No, I don't need you here!'

"Sure, you don't mind Harley?" Harith spoke up while looking at me. My face went to light shades of red. "Uh, sure-" Suddenly Nana pulled me while Harrith was screaming bye.

"What the hell Nana?!" Nana finally stop making me stumble a little. "What was that for-!" Harley was irritated, not only she has ruined his hair, she interrupted his conversation with Harith! She looked back at Harley.

"Come meet me at the schoolyard tomorrow morning." Nana dashes off making Harley left behind. Dammit what's up with her? He stops by at a nearby playground where he and Nana used to play and that's when he met him. Harley was used to be alone but now he has friends. One of them is soon to know his feelings. Someday.

"I'm home!" Harley closed the door behind his back. Lesley went off to greet his little brother by of course ruffling his hair. "Hey don't touch the hair!" Harley tried to fix his hair a little. "Haha, how are you dear brother?" Lesley asked. "Fine.." Harley grumbles. "Did something happened?" Lesley said with a knowing eyes.

'Does she know..?'

"Nothing. Let's eat dinner." Harley lied through his teeth, his sister will never know or else he'll get the worst teasing ever! Even worse than Lylia's!

"Tomorrow I have to go I have few rank matches." Harley just nod and ate his dinner quickly than ran up to his room.

Lesley could only sigh. "When will he have the balls to confess?" her phone rang. She picked it up and answered it. "Yes Gusion?"

Harley sat down on his bed. Thinking whatever will Nana  would say to him tomorrow. He just wants to cuddle in his arms. Today he'll just dream about someday..

Tomorrow arived and he was woken up with fresh food when he went down on the stairs. ' "left you with some food <3" - Lesley '

He went out to meet with Nana at the schoolyard. He has an idea or two of what she'll say. One it's about him. Two she's gonna confess- yeah it's definitely the former. Harley knows the looks she was giving to Harith very well. Harley waited and waited until,

"Do you like Harith?" Nana said in a voice he can't recognize. Harley knew it, it was about him... But he can't help but be suprised he never knew Nana could be this blunt. Even so, Harley won't give in to Nana's question, ever.

"Wha- no! I'm not gay!" that was a lie. Nana could see that.  "I know your lying, I know the way you look at him!" damn she saw. There's no point in lying now especially when she knows. "Fine I am! Happy?" Harley carefully looked at Nana's reaction. It was relief, and shock. Relief that he finally said it and shock when he did said it.

"You like him too.." now her face was red from being caught. "Y-you knew?" Nana gasped at his statement. He tried not to laugh at her when literally for a second she was being serious and now she's a blusing school-girl.

"It was obvious... Just letting you know I won't give him to you." Harley glared, letting her know that this is something they will fight for him. She gladly glared back

His heart ache when he saw a a cuddling Nana with Harrith. He has to make a move fast. But he wonders is it all fine for making his best friend his sworn enemy just for his feelings? Fine, even if it takes him hundreds of years to get his love, he will do it, just for Harith.

He just hopes this will all pay off.