01.

FEELINGS

...

Ever since, she was head over heels over this one guy. Harith. She didn't know when or how, she just knew that she was in love. Although there was a problem... Harith was her bestfriend and she knew Harley has the exact same feelings as her. Her other bestfriend.

Yes, he has feelings too for Harith but that doesn't mean that she'll give up though if he has exact same feelings, then he should know that he has to fight for it!

Well... that was the plan until she thought

Wait what if he doesn't really love him and I just embarrassed myself! No, I have to, for Harith!

She found herself in the schoolyard where she asked Harley to come where she has something to say. A question that she wanted to know for a long time.

"Do you like Harith?" Nana said as firmly as she could. She wasn't used to being serious so she was trying her best.

"Wha- no! I'm not gay!"  Harley shouted. Luckily no one was there so their conversation was just for them. "I know your lying, I know the way you look at him!" Harley never seen Nana this way, he was so used to her being annoying that he forgot she could be genuine for once. He cannot lie to her, because she knows.

"Fine, I am! Happy?" Harley huffed as Nana finally let out a breath that she didn't know holding. "You like him too.." Nevermind Nana felt her breath going away. "Y-you knew?" finally it's the Nana he knew. "It's pretty obvious.. Just letting you know I won't give him to you." Harley glared at his best friend soon to be rival.

"That is what I was about to say.." Nana glared back at her rival. Her heart was beating when she saw a glimpse of Harley and Harith. Her feelings will be known to Harith and he'll accept her feelings soon.

She knew this wasn't easy.

And so she went off where ever she goes, she decided to walk to the park she heard that Miya had to do some matches so she's free to wander around. She finally stopped by a bookstore filled with random books. She didn't even noticed that she was the deepest part of the bookstore.

Wait why was she even here? There's a book titled "How to make him fall in love 101". Nana was reluctant but still grabbed for it, hey there's another book and it's a novel titled-

... On the book cover she can see two males that she knew  well. One of them was very close to Miya. Alucard and Granger. Nana left very quickly not noticing a cloaked figure behind her reach out for that novel.

"Ah, it's the new limited edition!" a fangirl shrieked.

---

Back to Nana, she was leaning on a tree reading the book she just bought. She could use some tips here to help her with Harith. What she didn't know that a figure was slowly walking towards her.

"Hi there Nana." A cat-like tail swayed side to side. Nana hid her book faster with all she can. Harrith only titled his head and asked if he's okay to lay down with her. Nana nodded subconsciously not even noticing the biggest blush on her face.

He sat down closing his eyes and went away when the sun started to set. "This is nice..." Harith breath out then look at Nana. Nana can't help but look away. Harrith let out a sigh then went away. She cursed, she could've made some moves but her mind is still frozen.

She just stared at Harith's walking figure letting time pass on. Her gaze slowly looking away. Her thoughts full of things. She thinks about her best friend becoming her rival. She can't help but feel bad but if it was for Harith then fine..

It's fine right?