05.

FEELINGS.

...

(this part is like an extra, but it's still apart of the book.)

Lesley

Lesley was shocked to see his little brother to be in love, with a boy. She was beyond ecstatic for her little brother. How did she find out? Well she kinda snoop around her little brother's room. Not that she wanted to sneak around, she just wanted to fix it since it was messy than her hair when she wakes up.

So then she began cleaning, while cleaning she found a diary. A diary only for Harley to write and read. Lesley respected Harley's privacy but she just can't help but open it. "Dear brother, if your gonna have a diary... Hide it at a better place." It was bound to happen, if only her little brother hid it more carefully maybe she wouldn't opened this poor book.

"Dear diary, I can't believe I'm actually writing my thoughts and secrets here. I look like a child for writing this, but I have no one to tell other than this dumb book. So I guess this will be okay." Lesley read out loud the book's contents. Lesley just deadpan at the 'I have no one to tell' wasn't she here, is she just a joke?

Lesley turn to the next page. "Today I will be having-" Lesley just skipped that part, those things were boring. Now she's kinda regretting read this until she found a page.

"I can't believe it, fine I'm going to write it! I was actually kinda reluctant since my big sister might find this but I can't help it!" Lesley laughs at his little brother's assumption, he was right. She did find his diary.

"Anyways, here it goes.. I'm in love with Harrith, the dumb cat who always laughs at anything. Yes that one, I know, why him? I just.. Don't know.. I don't know if I could get his love but I'll try.. Nana has the same feelings as well but I don't want to hurt her feelings.. I don't know what to do.. I-" Lesley stopped here, remember she wanted to respect Harley's privacy as much as she could. She knows what exactly what to do, she would support him all the way.

Even if her little brother is in love with a boy, she would support him. Well it is her brother. No matter what happens she will support him and help him.

Alucard

When Alucard heard Harith that his two best friends are in love with him. He didn't believe it but then he saw them together, he immediately knew they indeed in love with him. Alucard was very happy with it, but with Granger not so much. Granger knew Harith will have a hard time and even go through hardships because of this. Alucard and Harith just ignore the young marksman.

Flashback

"Woah, my little baby is all grown up! Having people to crush on you, you must feel good!" Alucard ruffled Harith's hair making it all messy. "Mhm, it's Harley and Nana!" Alucard thought that he was just joking so he played along.

"Oh them, I see!" Alucard laughs it off. "Alutard, Harith might experience something he never gone through before, since it is his best friends." Granger tried to explain but Alucard just shrugged. "Well he can learn through experience, right?" Granger just facepalmed at Alucard. Harith went away to take a nap.

"Your such an idiot, anyways I'll be going to the pastry shop."

"Alright, bring some cute girls okay!"

Alucard knew something was up, it's like Harith wasn't joking at all, but that's impossible right? No.. It wasn't he just saw them yesterday and knew their what they were doing. It was definitely that, he wasn't stupid. He just wishes that Harith will do the right decisions and take his chances and not lay around the bush.

Even if he has to go through hardships, Harith needs to face them. So he can learn from them.

Miya

Miya heard the news from Alucard, she already knew. Nana already told her. When Nana was having hard time figuring out what's her feelings for Harith, Miya was there. Miya tried to help Nana much as she can. After all Nana was like her child. She can't leave Nana alone on this problem of hers.

So everyday Miya would listen to Nana's rants, feelings, and whatever what was going on her day. When Nana finally realized, Miya was so glad. Nana was finally growing up. Miya was actually quite thankful that Nana told her feelings for Harith. She appreciated that Nana trusted her.

That's why she would help Nana in every way she can. So when Nana decided to tell Harley they would fight for Harith's love, Miya knew exactly what was gonna happen but she still encouraged Nana to do it. For she wanted Nana to be happy. That's all she can ever ask for.

Miya just wanted Nana to be happy, so she will do try to make Nana happy as best she could. She just hopes that Nana will get the ending she wants.