new email

milliebbrown@gmail.com→fwolfhard@gmail.com

finn
you've been reading all these emails. you've gotten every single one since september.

and you didn't reply? you didn't even say anything?

i'm so embarrassed right now.

i really wish you didn't send noah. i know it was you. why did you even do that? so you wouldn't have my blood on your hands?

i hate you finn. and i hate that i have to hate you.

if you were to tell me one year ago that my best friend would be a stranger, i wouldn't believe you. i'd protest, knowing that my finn would always be my best friend. i mean, we've gone through everything together, why wouldn't it always be like that?

i was a fucking idiot.

i wish someone would've told me. i wish someone broke the bubble of short lived happiness i was living in. it would hurt so much less.

i can't believe you let me think i actually had a permanent person in my life. i never have and never will.

fuck you finn.

i hope you feel better

i hope your life is so much more fucking whole without me in it.

then maybe my pain will be worth something to you.

sent to fwolfhard@gmail.com
03/11/20
1:21 am

a/n

hi!! sorry i was inactive, been busy, but i'll update more... speaking of, this book is almost over :(

IMPORTANT
thank you sm for 2k i love you guys and i'm shocked that so many people love this book.

ALSO IMPORTANT
if you haven't please go check out my new book, hard feelings !!

ily all, have a great day, fight against systemic racism and vote and comment!
bellie