Chapter 6: the combat prowess of Black and Green

AN: School is finally done. HURRAY!! I'll try to keep the weekly update schedule, with every Tuesday a update, but I can't promise anything. Like always, please give constructive criticism and enjoy the story.

I OWN NOTHING, RWBY belongs to Rooster teeth and Monster hunter Belongs to Capcom

"talking"

'thinking'

"Whispering"

*sounds*

"monster talking"

'monster thinking'

Hendriks' POV

A few days in Beacon told Hendriks enough on why this school was considered the best Huntsman school. The teacher where all fairly unique. Firstly there was Professor Port, a big man with an even bigger moustache. The man teached all about the creatures of Grimm, albeit it was in a strange way. Instead of a textbook like normal lessons Port used his own experience as a huntsman to teach. His stories where a bit 'eccentric' to say the least, somewhere sounded so great that it sounded more like a myth than an actual story.

Second there was Doctor Oobleck, he teached History. He is a very hyperactive man, even more than Nina. This man was very Passionate about his subject. Hendriks himself took quite the liking to this teacher, seeing as he was always truthful about his subject and even noted the darker parts of Remnants history.

Seeing as Hendriks and his friends where raised in remote villages, they never were thought history over the kingdoms, so this was quite insightful.

And lastly was Professor Goodwitch, the combat instructor and the class they were attending right now. The teacher was very strict and uptight, but she did know what she thought and how she thought it.

In previous lessons none of team HNTR were asked to participate in a student vs student battle. These battles where until the Aura of one of the participants was depleted.

Right now Goodwitch was asking 2 students to participate in such Duel
"Terrance Ikari and Yang Xiao Long, please step forward and show us how you each use your own style of combat."

Terrance stood up with an excited grin just like Yang did. They were already in their combat outfit, ready to fight, but first Goodwitch asked something to Terrance.

"Mister Ikari, don't you need your weapon?" she asked in a stern but curious voice.

"No ma'am, this makes things as bit more fair, and let's not forget, more fun" Terrance answered in as savage like voice as he put his Helmet on.

Glynda got shivers up her spine from the tone of voice Terrance had. "very well, you may start the match" Glynda said as she walked away from what would soon become a debris field.

Yang quickly closed the distance between her and Terrance and tried to get a few hits in.

Every time Yang tried to punch Terrance, he blocked them with a punch from himself. The aftereffects of these punches could be seen on both of their Aura's.
Yang's Aura took a few its, while Terrance's Aura was still unmoved.

Terrance grinned under his mask; this was a fight he wanted to enjoy to the fullest.

"MORE, MORE, COME AT ME AT YOUR BEST!!" Terrance roared in an almost demonic voice.

While the rest of the Audience was freaked out by the voice that came out of the Dark green Armour of Terrance, Hendriks just shook his head.

The big green muscle head always lost himself in combat and always gave it his all. That wouldn't be a problem when it was a battle to the death, but this was just a spar. If Terrance was going to go overboard, it could cause great problems.