Leo Aiolia-Truly Manly, Cassios Perishes for Love

3rd Person P.O.V.

In the Leo Temple, Seiya's legs were hurting far more than they were before. "Die Seiya" Aiolia said "LIGHTNING BOLT". Seiya screamed as he was thrown into the air from Aiolia's attack. 

Seiya landed in a column before crumbling to the ground head first. His body starting to go numb. Seiya once again screamed in pain as his legs were being stepped on by Aiolia. "You'll never walk on this leg again" Aiolia sneered digging his armored boot in Seiya's leg "Although I guess it doesn't really matter that much since you're about to die anyway".

Somehow through Aiolia's talking, Seiya managed to get up. "I can't...I refuse to lay down here and die....I need to keep fighting" he said growing weaker.

"I have grown tired of playing around with you, it's time to put an end to you now. I'll rip your heart directly out of your chest in your last moments. Seiya.....DIE!!!". Seiya tried to dodge but Aiolia's attack hit him in the rib cage sending him flying into the air and into a wall. Seiya crumbled to the ground before skidding towards Aiolia's feet. 

"Seiya!" a voice said.

"Shiryu?" Seiya asked weakly wondering who that voice was. 

"You really don't know when to give up, do you want to suffer even more? Don't be the fool and bare the pain" Aiolia said.

"Shiryu and Shon are on their way here" Seiya thought before speaking louder "Even if I can't win, I have to leave something for them". Seiya turned and faced Aiolia, though he was still on the ground. "I was able to dodge your light speed attacks before even if it was only briefly. I...still...have a chance" he said. 

"If you're so confidant DO IT AGAIN" Aiolia yelled firing another Lightning Bolt. Seiya however dodged.

"I saw it" he said in surprise "I saw the streaks of light again".

"Don't get cocky Seiya" Aiolia spoke "I'm punching slower now, so that you can keep up and see my power flow. GET READY!" another Lightning Bolt attacked Seiya landing a blow sending him into a column shattering it.

Aiolia fired attack after attack which Seiya managed to dodge, thus destroying the Leo Temple more. "Each streak of light you see is another one of my super speed punches" Aiolia said having hit Seiya once more knocking him back "Your mere Meteor Punches are a hundred blows per second. But my attack unleashes a hundred million blows per second. This is the difference between your pathetically slow mock speed and my amazing super speed".

Seiya landed to the ground with a thud. Aiolia fired another one which narrowly missed. "Now I can't see them" Seiya said before looking at Aiolia.

"Once you enter the attack range of my punches there is absolutely no escape no matter what you try" Aiolia said hitting Seiya one more time. Seiya's body went limp, though the Pegasus Saint was struggling to stay conscious. 

"Seiya" Aiolia said "it's impossible for you to see through my attack and attempt to dodge. You only managed to dodge it before because my Cosmo faded in power. Now my Cosmo is at it's peak and this attack WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER SEE! LIGHTNING PLASMA" Aiolia fired a beam from his ultimate attack hitting Seiya sending him into a pillar. Seiya screamed as the Lightning Plasma kept hitting him like a never ending laser.

"So Mu was right all a long. It really is impossible to overcome the gap of strength between us" Seiya said when the attack ended. 

"It's too late for you to have any regrets now" Aiolia said igniting his cosmo before charging "DIE SEIYA!".

"WAIT!" Cassios's voice rang out throughout the Temple. Aiolia stopped, his fist mere inches from the Bronze Knights head.

"Cassios" Aiolia said the known man walking out of the shadows from behind Seiya.