The Prophecy

3rd Person P.O.V.

Deep within the mountains of Kido's former base, Vander Grodd was giving a speech. 

"Athena, Poseidon, Hades. We know the Greek Myths, stories about the ancient gods and their foolishness, their vanity, their cruelty, they weren't works of fiction. They were works of facts, they were a warning to all mankind. These selfish gods went so far as to turn humans into Knights then force them to fight one another. The gods exert their influence over us and dominate our planet. Well today, I say no more! Grodd shouted to his soldiers. 

"After decades of work, I have created our saviors. BLACK KNIGHTS! Now we have the power to fight back against the gods. Believe and you gave me everything you have, now is the time for freedom has come. Rise! Rise and fight with me!" Grodd finished.

The soldiers cheered at the speech. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Kido's former office now his Grodd sat on his chair, looking at a photo of him,Kido,and a baby Sienna. Guilt eating up at him a week after Sienna escaped. 

Flashback

A guard threw punch after punch to a tied up Kido, who was weak and tired. These actions alerted Vander as he was passing by. 

"Still not ready to talk huh" the guard said. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Grodd yelled barging in pushing the guard aside. "Call a medic" he ordered "now!". 

"Yes sir" the guard said rushing out. 

Grodd looked at his concerned, having untied him and placed him on a nearby bed. "I never intended this Alman" Vander said remorsefully.

"Nonsense..." Alman croaked out weakly "This....is exactly what you wanted. Your actions will only lead to violence and death for us all". 

"No Alman" Vander said speaking softly "I'm trying to save  mankind, just tell me where you hid the Sagittarius Armor, I promise I'll finish this". 

"And you'll kill our girl" Alman said. 

"She's not our girl Alman, she's one of them" Grodd spoke hoping he would see reason.

"You say you are to save mankind, but she's one of us. She's human, if you just stop hating her and try to understand...." Alman spoke getting weaker. 

"She's blinded you with her appearance, see through her lies, come back to your senses!" Vander whispered yelled. 

Alman just coughed heavily. 

"You'll never hurt her" he said raising his hand "Pegasus Saint will protect her, and guide her to victory again" he said. 

Grodd narrowed his eyes at his friends stubbornness. "If Pegasus  stands on the side of the gods, then I'll take him down too" he said. 

Alman withdrew his hand. 

"Foolish.....Vander" he said before closing his eyes forever. 

"It wasn't suppose to be like this Alman"  Vander said. 

FLASHBACK END

Vander sighed at the memory. 

"Mr. Grodd sir" a voice said over the intercom "we found their hideout". An image of a waterfall appeared . 

Grodd straightened his resolve. "Well done" he said "commence full scale attack, our first target will be Athena. Capture her".