One War End, Another Begins

3rd Person P.O.V.

"WARNING! PRESSURE REACHING CRITICAL LEVEL, IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED"

"The system won't hold any longer! Sienna we have to go! It's too dangerous" Seiya yelled hoping to get Sienna's attention. 

Sienna's hand stopped glowing as the tank turned blue, blue energy pouring out. More and more started to come out as it picked up speed.

"Whoa beautiful" Seiya breathed out before looking at Sienna. "You did it" he said giving her a thumbs up. The building shook once more. "We have to leave!" Seiya called running, Sienna hot on his heels.

"DANGER SYSTEM FAILURE, CRITICAL OVERLOAD INTIMATE" 

Grodd growled when he saw Sienna release the cosmo. Walking out of the room he went into a hidden compartment. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiryu was pushed back as a Black Knight punched him. He blocked only to be thrown backwards by another Knight slamming into a wall.

"It's time to finish you!" a Knight said. One by one they fired their attacks which Shiryu kept blocking until one hit him. 

"Shiryu!" Seiya yelled, him and Sienna making it up the steps. 

"There's Athena" a knight spoke "forget the others, GET HER!". 

Shiryu fired an attack at the Knights feet, the Black Knights fell down a a shaft never to be seen again. "Shiryu, you okay?" Seiya asked helping the Dragon Saint up. 

"I'm fine" he assured. 

"Seiya, Shiryu, hurry we don't have much time" Sienna said. 

"We need to get to the Heliport" Seiya said running up the stairs, Shiryu and Sienna behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnus and Shon made it to the Heliport but no ride. 

"Where's Miloch?" Magnus shouted. 

"The V-Tall! Where's the V-Tall" Shon said. 

"We need to get out of here. Now!" Magnus said looking for an exit.

"But we can't leave without them" Shon said.

Running altered the two Bronze Knights. Turning the saw several dozen Black Knights running to their location.

"I know I know, no one wants to leave without Sienna" Magnus said "You, Shiryu,and that fool Seiya. Since I'm with you I guess that makes me a fool too" he said smiling. 

Shon laughed. "Welcome to the club Magnus" she said smiling "now lets do this".

As if it was planned, Seiya and Shiryu arrived with Sienna in tow. "There she is, get Athena" a knight said charging.

"Where is Miloch?" Seiya asked blocking a Black Knights punch.

Shiryu had engaged another knight before dodging just as Magnus gave a kick to another before he two dodged. By now the blue energy being released became green as it started to accumulate.

"You're done!" a Knight said charging at Shon who stood protectively in front of Sienna. "I got this" she said. "NEBULA CHAIN". Shon's chain went soaring forwards aiming for the neck only for the knight to raise a shield repelling it.

"Ha we already know what you're aiming for, but that trick won't work. That's the only hope you had isn't it" he gloated "NOW MEET YOUR END ATHENA!". The knight was about to release his attack when Magnus stopped him with a punch.