An Overdue Talk Leads to Truth

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Dark times are ahead. I hope Seiya and the others will be ok" Aurora thought. Seiya had left with Sienna and the other Saints when they were able to track down an acoiate of Grodd's, agreeing to meet up with Aurora when they were done with their mission.

He was looking at the night sky in awe and worry, just outside of his old room before he started to date Alex. "Looks like father is dressed to impress" he thought. Speaking of Alex, As he was thinking, he didn't even hear said person knock.

"Oh, hey....." Aurora said wiping the tears that we're about to form.

"Can I come in?" Alex asked

"Yeah sure" was the response. "Thanks" Alex said walking in and sitting on a chair.

It was quiet between the two, neither one speaking, just enjoying the silence as both knew one wrong word could ruin things. However, this silence was never meant to last. "Soooo...... what's it like being the Guardian of Creation?" Alex asked breaking the awkwardness between the two.

Aurora cracked a smile.

"I forgot how horrible you are at starting conversations" he said.

"I'm not that bad" Alex said defensively.

Aurora scoffed. "On our first date you were so flushed and nervous your first ever question was "what is your favorite sea animal" when we were at a Sea Food restaurant" he said.

"Ok so maybe it was one time"

Aurora looked at him.

"Two times?" Alex offered.

Aurora stared at him some more.

"Ok so maybe I am that bad as starting conversations, but I don't have a million years to practice like you do" Alex said referring to the reason why he came out here in the first place.

Aurora's face faltered. "And I also forgot how good you are at ruining good moments" he said. Alex didn't say anything to the bait.

"So, do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"You mean you wanted to remind me how I screwed up? News flash, I already know" Aurora said bitterly.

Alex was silent for a moment before speaking. "I know and I'm not here to remind you of that. Just tell me...why? Why lie to us?" he asked.

Aurora didn't say anything. His mind lost in thought.

"Aurora" Alex said, snapping the primordial out of his daze.

"Oh right, sorry. In 1963 my cousin Moros appeared to me. We've always been at odds one way or another. Anyways he was the one who told me to keep my identity from you and everyone else. I wanted to tell you believe me, but when he threatned everyone, I had to comply. I did want any of your deaths to be on my conscience" he said.

It was silent between the two as Alex tried to digest the secret that had been on his and everyone else's mind at the institute for the last 13 years. "Just say it, I already know. You hate me for leading you guys on like that. Specially you about Michael" Aurora said snapping Alex out of his thoughts.

"For a telepath you are horrible at reading my mind or any of us for that matter. None of us hate you" he said.

"Pietro does".

Alex winced, ok so maybe some were more open to their emotions than others. "But that doesn't mean he hates you. He's just more vocal about his anger, he could never hate you. No one could hate you. I can't hate you" he said.

Aurora looked at him, his fiery eyes lighting up in the night sky. Love and thankfulness visible. "Thank you, I needed that" he said.

"I know" Alex said standing up from his chair and coming closer to Aurora. "And who knows, when this is all over you and I could go out to a nice restaurant by the sea side with Michael. I know I would love to meet him" he said.

"And I also forgot how horrible you are at asking me out on dates" Aurora said closing the gap between them. Their lips met, full of passion.

"God you taste good" Alex moaned out. Aurora mentally smirked. He's still got it.

The two would have gone more if a helix hadn't opened up behind him. Chaos stepped out, his face grim.

"We need to talk" he said

LINE-BREAK

"What do you mean by controlled?" Aurora asked his grandfather. Him and Chaos were on Terron discussing recent information that Chaos found.

"It is exactly as I have said. Ares and Poseidon placed a spell on some of the gods in hopes to win the Holy War" Chaos said.

"I get that,but I mean how? Such a spell is reserved for me as a psychic and as The Phoenix Force" Aurora said.

Chaos nodded. "That is true, and they had help. Moros was the one who cast it" he said.

"Go figure" Aurora grumbled. Why did the God of doom have to be such a pain killer. "So what now?" Aurora asked.

"I have called the gods for a meeting with the exception of Hades,Poseidon and Ares for obvious reasons. I want you to remove the spell. I'd do it but I need to keep the council on check. Raphael and Perseus especially" the creator said.

"Why?" his grandson asked. 

Chaos took a deep breath in before speaking. And what he said shocked the Primrodial to the core. " Because when Perseus was born, Poseidon was able to place a spell on his mind making him believe that he was an Avalonian God and that Avalon exists" he said.

"Does it? Cause it sounds like for three thousand years Percy was hallucinating" Aurora said taking note of what he was told. And he was shocked. Even he was fooled and he knows as much as the creators.

"No it does not" Chaos said.

"What about the new gods? The campers? Mortal Families? Have they been spelled?" Aurora asked.

"Yes and no. Annabeth,Jason,The Ares and Athena cabin were not spelled and helped them orcistrate everything. According to your husband Sally and the others were spelled and he was able to remove it before it became permanent. As for his mortal family that is just them and there conservative ways. And before you say anything else, yes Michael is your husband and no Ares did not spell you into thinking Angels are real. I'm pretty sure I would no my nieces and nephews" Chaos said before Aurora could say anything.

"So does Percy even have his domains?" Aurora asked wondering.

"False domains, but domains none the less. Now I better go before things get out of hand. Is there anything you need before I go?" Chaos asked.

"Yeah when you are done can you convince them that this is not there battle. I don't want them to get hurt" Aurora said.

"Sure but....uh who us them?" Chaos asked.

"The X-men" Aurora clarified.

Chaos nodded  before opening a portal and walking through it, leaving Aurora in his thoughts.

A/N: So how was this chapter? I agreed with some saying how things were confusing so I made it like this so I can still keep everything in the stories universe, but make it not a part of the story. If that makes sense. Let me know if this chapter is confusing and I'll change things around in the comments section down below.