Athena

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

Seiya had arrived to a canyon in the middle of nowhere when he spotted a door in the middle of the ground where the GPS stopped blinking. Opening the door, Seiya climbed down where he was met with a very large room. Looking at his surrounding he noticed something that blew his bind. Up on a large stand sat Sienna 

"Wha-Sienna" Seiya exclaimed surprise. Sienna looked at him and smiled. She wore a traditional Greek dress, and her lavender hair grew all the way past her waist. In her right hand she held a circular staff. "It's been a long time Seiya. You remember my guardian Miloch" she said gesturing to the man in the tux. "How can I forget,I was twelve. We were in a plane crash. You ditched me at the waterfall.And I had to walk home" Seiya said. 

"Quit your whining, you survived it didn't you" Miloch said. "So is this your secret tournament" Seiya asked her. All around him circled spheres appeared on the ground, revealing a total of 7 Bronze Saints. 

"My grandfather Alman Kido, planned an invitation only fight for you Saints called Galaxian Wars. One of you bronze saints will win the highest degree of being a Saint. The Gold Sagittarius Cloth" Sienna said pointing to a golden box with the Sagittarius Cloth in it. My grandfather believed that everyone of you could be right ones, but in the Galaxian Wars there can be only one champion. Good luck" Sienna finished. 

"You know its not too late for you guys to quit and leave, you'd be saving us sometime and saving you some pride" a boy said who looked to be around Seiya's age. He was doning purple armor. His hair a blondish yellow and face full of arrogance. "This is no joke, Saints aren't suppose to use their armor or cosmo for personal gain. Fighting in this tournament will have consequences. For all of us" another boy said this time it was an Asian boy. He wasn't wearing any armor but rather a purple pink martial arts outfit instead. "Haha I'll take my chances, Shiyru" one saint said walking by them. 

"What about you Seiya. Is it worth it" the boy asked known as Shiyru. 

Seiya looked down before replying "I have my reasons. I'll do what I have to do". 

"The first match will be against Pegasus Seiya and Bear Gekki" Sienna said "Begin".

Gekki charged only for Seiya to dodge. "METEOR PUNCH" Seiya yelled, his power hitting his opponent rapidly.  Gekki falling to the ground defeated. 

"Next up is Cygnus Magnus and he's not here yet milady. What would you like us to do" Miloch said to Sienna. Sienna closed her eyes before responding "Cygnus Magnus could be another right one. If he is, I'll wait". 

"No sign yet of Magnus" Shiyru said. "Ha you know, anyone who spends their time in the cold mountains is bound to have cold feet" the boy beside Shiyru said laughing at his attempt to joke. A blue sphere opened up beside the guy revealing none other than Cygnus Magnus. He had blond hair and sliver armor. The chest plate representing a swan. "Well speak of the devil. Apparently he seems to have his legs still attached" the guy said in air quotes. 

Magnus walked by not saying a word. "The next fight is Cygnus Magnus vs Hydra Ichai" Sienna announced. 

"Are you ready to die" Magnus asked Ichai. "Haha says the small man who can't even show up on time" Ichai responded back. Ichai attacked only for Magnus to catch his hand holding it up high. Ice started to form around it. "DIAMOND GUST" Magnus shouted a mini snow tornado blasting Ichai unconscious. 

"Game over. Winner Cygnus Magnus" Miloch announced. "I am going to bury you all. Starting with you" Magnus said looking at Sienna and jumping in front of her. 

"You know Saints are forbidden from personal battles and game. So Sienna, Sanctuary has sentenced you and the bronze knights to death" Magnus said to her. Sienna however was not afraid. "Now die" Magnus raised his hand preparing to kill her, but Sienna stopped him.