"You should trust me more than this!"

"You're stupid, aren't you?" I snapped harshly pulling her closer by her arm.

"Why did you marry me, Amber?" I whispered calmly, but dead serious.

"I can't believe that you're doubting my feelings for you." She shook her head letting tears fall from her eyes.

"I can't believe that you're still keeping the letters of your paramour. How many times did I tell you that he loves you, but you refused to keep your distance?"

"You're not letting me explain- I talked with Robin after he sent me that letter, and-"

"Oh, a very good explanation, really." I mocked letting go of her arm and clapping my hands for her.

"Daniel, enough please!" She ordered though her gritted teeth.

"Is there any other love letters, souvenirs- maybe gifts from your prince charming that you're keeping?" I raised a brow.

She just shook her head.

"Sometimes I wish I could read your mind, but then I wonder if I could handle the truth."

"Don't you think you're making a big scene out of nothing?" She sighed.

"If you're mine, you're only mine. I don't share. You know that." With that I pushed past her leaving the whole house and slamming the door shut.

"Daniel!" I heard her calling my name, but I chose to ignore her simply because I didn't want to do something that I might regret.

---------

"I thought that you went to change?" Jack frowned.

"I changed my mind." I shrugged sitting on a chair next to Alan.

"Oh, okay." He nodded silently.

"Where's-" Alan started, but I cut him off.

"She's sleeping at home."

"Are you okay?" He frowned at my behaviour.

"Can't be better." I faked a small smile, and he finally got the message that I don't want to talk.

"I'm going to stay here tonight."

"But that's rude, Daniel. You first cut your honeynoon, and now you're leaving Amber alone.."

"Alan, I know what I'm doing." I was cut off by my phone ringing. When I got it out of my pocket, I found that it was Amber.

"You won't answer?"

"No."

"Seriously, Daniel-"

"Seriously Alan! Just stop it already! I have millions of things in my mind right now, and your stupid advice doesn't matter!" I yelled as the doctor stepped out of Paul's room.

"How's he, doctor?" Jack was the first to ask.

"He's fine, now. Everything is back to normal, but he should stay here till tomorrow, so that we can make sure that he's perfectly fine."

"Can we see him?" I stood up.

"Yeah, but one by one." He nodded.

"Okay, thank you doctor." Alan smiled in appreciation.

"I'll call mum and tell her the news." Jack said.

"And I'll call Delilah. She must be worried." Alan stated as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"And I'll just check on Paul." I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door for a few times before pushing the door open.

"Daniel, what are you doing here?" He closed his eyes for a second before openning them again.

"I'm here cause I have to be by your side, Paul. How are you feeling, now?"

"I'll be better if you stayed with Amber."

"Believe me, it's better for her if I stayed here tonight." I sighed sitting in a chair next to his bed.

"You fought, didn't you?" He turned his head to the side to look at me.

"Nothing serious. We'll sort it out. Don't worry." I forced a smile making him roll his eyes.

"You're doing what you want cause I am too tired to move, now. Oh, It's really horrible to know that you became old."

"Oh, you're good and well."

"I know I know, Clara was fighting with me because I was flirting with a girl the other day," He chucked a bit. "I know that I'm good looking. Look at that silky brown hair." He laughed, but after a moment he started coughing hard.

I laughed at the thought of Clara being jealous of another woman cause she's just so cute and beautiful!

We were cut off by a knock on the door, and then Jack stepped in.

"Oh, I missed so much." He smiled.

"Come here." Paul ordered, his tone changing hundred and eighty degrees. "Help me sit up, Daniel." I helped him sit on the bed as Jack came closer.

"Yes, dad?"

"You were smoking outside?"

"I-" He stuttered.

"Go home, Jack. I don't want to see you here." He said strictly, and I just stood still knowing better that to interfere in such a conversation.

"But-"

"Didn't you hear me?!" Paul raised his voice.

"Paul, calm down." I said calmly before turning my attention to Jack.

"Wait outside, and I'm coming." I ordered handing Paul a glass of water. "This boy will be the death of me!"

"I'll talk with him. Just calm down."

----------

"What do you think you're doing? Do you want to be like me? Look at me! I'm fucking helpless!" I yelled pushing Jack back against the wall of brick.

"Daniel, I'm trying to quit, but it's so hard!"

"Jack, you're not only hurting yourself, but your parents as well. Try to understand their fears more-" I was cut off by my phone, and once again, it's Amber.

"What's wrong?" I took a deep breath as I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Sir Daniel, I'm Mark, your neighbour! Miss Amber fell off the stairs, and we've been trying to wake her up, but she won't bother."

"What are you saying?!" My eyes widened.

"Please come quickly!" With that, the line went dead.

"I have to go." I said quickly to Jack as I started running to the car.

"What happened?" He yelled following me.

"I don't know. They're saying that Amber fell off he stairs! I don't know how- This day couldn't get any worse!" I yelled as my heart started beating quickly.