Chapter 5 ~ Monster

Start from the beginning

"You look pathetic when you plead." She rolls her eyes at my remark, but is clearly too obsessed with the thought of me drinking her blood to just back off.

"Let me tell you something, Ruby. I don't freaking do it rough." I say, disappointment written all over her face. I put the whiskey bottle down and slam her against the wall, trapping her with my arms.

She looks at me with big eyes, her expression underlining the shock she feels from my actions which only makes me chuckle.

"You say you want it rough and get shocked by this? Let me enlighten your little naive human mind. I don't go rough. I go my way, my rules, no mercy, no stops. When I suck blood I do it however I please and I stop whenever I want."

I hear her breath hitching at my words and can sense how uncomfortable she's feeling which makes me smirk even more. Humans are so predictable. So visible. They want something without asking for the price. Little did she know that the price is her life.

"When I suck your blood then your blood is mine. Are you still down for it? Give me the go and I take as much as I please." I say and brush her neck with my thumb.

She shakes her head fast which makes me back off, dropping her onto the floor.

"I don't understand... You were gentle before, sometimes even a little rough, but... you always accepted my limits. What changed..."

I look down at her. She looks so pitiful and needy for me. I almost feel sorry for her miserable being. She feels the need to come into the house of vampires to find a little bit of joy in that pathetic little human life of hers. Embarrassing.

"Nothing happened. I just realized that I have no reason to care for your limits. You are nothing. One of 7 billion lives. Nothing more and nothing less." I grab the bottle and make my way to my room but stop on my way out.

"Plus, torturing people is just so much more fun." I add and walk away, having her gasp behind me in shock.

SKY'S P.O.V.

It's been thirty minutes ever since Damien has left me here in Carter's room and I've been standing at the same spot ever since, too scared that every single step could be loud enough for Ryan to hear.

At this point I am no longer able to stand so I sit down on the bed.

*CCCRRREEEEEEAAAAAAK*

-_-

Seems like this bed has been used a lot. -.-

I get back up and cross my arms, trying to figure out what to do now. After all, I can't stay in here forever.

Mostly because I gotta pee-

I whine slightly and keep walking back and forth, unable to ignore this painful feeling of my bladder trying to explode inside me like a backstabbing b*tch.

Why doesn't Carter have a bathroom???

I walk to the door and open it just enough for me to inspect the hallway. Ryan's room is in another hallway and to get to Damien's room I have to pass his. I don't know where else to go, so I most likely have to test each door in this hallway and hope to get lucky.