10

"GUYS! HE'S AWAKE!"

Hoseok was first to open his eyes, confused as his eyes fell down to his sore wrist, a long scratch running down and ruining the 20. "W-where's Yoongi..?"

He was met with Jeongguk's worried gaze, then being pushed back down onto the couch, "Calm down first, you guys almost died."

"No!"

Jeongguk sighed, sitting Hoseok up and pointing across the room to where Yoongi was on the other couch.  Hoseok hurried to get up, light-headed and dizzy as he made his way over to the smaller, limping slightly from the leg injured from where he had gotten stuck, though he was stubborn and needed to get to Yoongi.

Jeongguk sighed, watching as Hoseok laid down beside Yoongi on the small couch and pull him close, kissing his head repeatedly.

Jeongguk licked his lips, going back to Taehyung.  They had found Jimin while looking for Yoongi and Hoseok, the small male luckily still being a fraction of alive.  He had a heartbeat but maintaining it was proving more and more difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was confused when he woke up in Hoseok's arms, looking around for a moment before his eyes met Hoseok's.

They were silent as Yoongi sat up, confused as he looked down to his wrist.  A scratch that ruined the tattoo.

He licked his dry lips, "well I guess we had our swimming experience for the year."

Hoseok chuckled slightly, bringing his lips to Yoongi's who kissed back immediately.

Yoongi pulled away, "We're alive... fuck."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days, instead of finding out more on the tattoos, was spent either waiting for Jimin to either die or wake up or taking care of Yoongi and Hoseok who kept having severe nausea or sickness from the water they inhaled and swallowed.

Yoongi, now it being 3 days after the immense flood, was still sick, but Hoseok had cleared most of the water from his system luckily, with the help of his sensitive immune system making him get rid of the bacterial water as quick as possible— aka throwing up for 2 days straight almost non-stop.  Hoseok took over Jin's job of caring for Yoongi, rubbing his back when he couldn't sleep throughout the night due to nausea or simply brushing his teeth for him because he had a really bad headache after throwing up.

Sleeping was harder, especially when both kept having nightmares of losing each other, the pain from their nightmares making them more attached to one another.

This night was no different.  They had taken shelter in Namjoon's father's mansion, the old man complying immediately once knowing the situation. 

Yoongi and Hoseok shared a room, obviously, their nightmares and sickness making them find comfort in one another better than any of their friends.

Yoongi was awake, whimpering softly from the dream he had but was calmed by listening to Hoseok's heartbeat, the taller's arms wrapped securely around him.  Hoseok was awake, gently rubbing circles on Yoongi's back.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Hoseok asked softly, making sure he didn't have to hurry a bucket over to Yoongi.

"Yeah," Yoongi mumbled, closing his eyes again and sighing softly, "I'm nauseous but I don't think I'll throw up from it...."

Hoseok hummed, kissing Yoongi's head gently.

"Hey Hobi...?"

"Yes, my Love?"

"Do you think Jiminie's gonna wake up...? Ggukie said his heartbeat got fainter and even slower so the home doctor moved him to the hospital...."

Hoseok took a shaky breath, "I could've saved him.... I saw him, where the rail was.  It's how I got stuck, I saw the heavier shelves start collapsing so I swam for him and pushed him a bit too far, I couldn't swim out quick enough and my leg got crushed.  Im happy I'm still able to feel my leg."

Yoongi whimpered, shushing Hoseok and regretting bringing up the topic, running his fingers through Hoseok's hair to keep him from tears as he buried his face against Yoongi's hair.  Yoongi sighed, "Get some rest, Seok, I know you didn't sleep yesterday.  Don't lie to me and say you did, I could feel you crying..."

"Okay.... Fine," Hoseok whispered, kissing Yoongi's head a few more times as he closed his eyes tightly, "I love you so much, Sweetheart."

"I love you too," Yoongi whispered, waiting for Hoseok to fall asleep before he closed his eyes, but not sleeping, just listening to Hoseok's comforting heartbeat until he did finally sleep.