00

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGIII!"

"Shut the fuck up before I make your death from 65 to 18."

"You do realize you have to go today right?"

"Yeah, you shit, I'm just trying to delay it."

The 18 year old sighed, staring at the bundle of blankets that held his elder brother, "Come on~ What are you going to choose?"

"I don't care... probably knowing how I die is better than knowing when."

"Alright, there's food downstairs by the way."

"Gguk, birthday hug?"

Yoongi sat up before the younger could leave his room, Jeongguk smiling and hugging Yoongi tight.

Yoongi once again stopped Jeongguk from leaving, "Do I have to?"

Jeongguk's tilted his wrist up, the 65 still slightly scabbed, that was the second most basic answer from the "when" section.

"I know you don't want to but... it won't hurt?"

When finding out, you were to fill out a survey, the first question obviously being which you wanted to know, then you were brought to a room where you are sedated for only about 30 minutes and when you woke the answer was inked on your wrist.

Yoongi stared at the building in front of him, he was 20 and had to get it over with before the end of the year or else he wouldn't have a choice of which one he got.

Jeongguk rubbed Yoongi's shoulder with a reassuring smile, the brothers lived together, their father dying when they were young and they're mother dying from pneumonia when Yoongi turned 18.

The tattoo hadn't lied either, their father had died on yoongi's 5th birthday and 03•09 was tattooed on his wrist, their mother had "pneumonia" on her wrist too.

Yoongi didn't want to know.

He wanted to live without knowing.

"Hey," Jeongguk muttered, grabbing Yoongi's hand rubbing circles on his wrist, "You'll be okay."

Yoongi nodded, slowly pulling his hand away and heading into the building, leaving his younger brother worried about him.

Jeongguk knew.

Yoongi was terrified of death and of knowing.

Yoongi was too scared to look, he exit the building, his left hand covering his plastic wrapped wrist

He felt the tears in his eyes, stopping right in front of the large doors and looking.

His heart stopped.

Love.

How does love kill someone!?

Yoongi panicked, running, he didn't know where.  He didn't remember where Jeongguk wanted to meet up with him, he was too panicked to think.

Or see.

He ran into someone, the only thing that kept him from falling was the reaction of the other person. 

They grabbed his arms and held him up, Yoongi unable to bring himself together enough to apologize.

He heard a gentle voice, male and masculine, "Breath, okay? Where are you headed?"

Yoongi got a glimpse of the male's wrist only to stop breathing again.

20

That's so young...

Yoongi began to take deep breaths, wiping the tears from his eyes, "I-I'm so sorry..."

"Hey, no it's okay.  I'm a magnet to people having panic attacks so I'm used to it."

Yoongi gave a half smile, not getting a good look at the male's face before pulling away and running down to where he was supposed to meet his brother, getting a grip on his thoughts.

Yoongi tackled hugged the younger— yet taller— boy, giggling cutely as Jeongguk jumped a bit.

"Hey! Let me see!"

Yoongi tensed and Jeongguk could feel him panicking, taking his wrist and turning it upward.

"The hell?  How does love kill someone?  It should make them happy."

Yoongi began to shake so Jeongguk hugged him, Yoongi whispering, "I dont know," repeatedly.

"Come on, let's take your mind off of this."

Yoongi nodded, he relied on Jeongguk a lot despite being older, a lot of people in the past looked down on him for being so weak.  Yoongi was incredibly afraid of reality.

He researched a lot, drilled his own fears into his mind. No one knew he was the cause of his fears, they would assume trauma but in reality it was the 12 year old yoongi staying up past sunrise watching people die right on their predicted time or the exact way it was predicted.

There was even reports of msny people who tried to kill themselves but would somehow live unless it was the death inked on their wrist.

He grew afraid.

Afraid of knowing.

When Jeongguk got his tattoo the day he turned 8, Yoongi had cried.  He didn't want to know. 

That's when he spilled everything to his younger brother, Jeongguk hadn't known about Yoongi's fears until 8 months before, now he was very protective over Yoongi.

"Jinnie!"

Yoongi ran into the small cafe before Jeongguk could take a step in, hugging the broad shouldered male who was wiping down the counter.

Jin dropped the towel and hugged Yoongi back, laughing with the smaller.

When Yoongi let go, Jin got a glance of the tattoo but said nothing, knowing Yoongi would bring it up if he's ready.

"Let's get you two something to drink," Jin laughed, waving at Jeongguk who was watching Yoongi, making sure the older wasn't panicking anymore.

"Iced coffee? Pleasee?"

"Chocolate or caramel?"

"Chocolate."

"Of course, Sweetie."

A/N: So Uh- Hope you enjoy~