08

"That's water alright," Taehyung muttered, holding onto the panicking Jimin.

They had gone down to the library to possibly find files about the tattoos which Namjoon had access to, only to find a small section completely flooded.

Jeongguk unhesitatingly jumped in, slightly disappointed that it only went up to his knees. 

Yoongi followed his brother's lead, "It's not that bad, we can get across here and go up to the file room?" He questioned Namjoon as he and Jin jumped in to the water.

"Yeah, this is probably from the rain, I didn't fix anything outside so the rain pools right in, it can't get any worse than this."

Yoongi turned his attention to Hoseok Taehyung and Jimin, watching as they tried to convince Jimin he'd be fine.

Yoongi went up to the edge, reaching for the younger's hand, Jimin hesitantly complying and letting Yoongi pull him in.

Yoongi smiled at that, "Just walk.  You'll be fine."

Hoseok and Taehyung looked at eachother, "Did Yoongi just steal my best friend?"

"Did your boyfriend just steal my boyfriend?"

Yoongi helped Jimin up the ledge to another section of the library, letting him up next to Jeongguk who hugged Jimin to warm him.

Yoongi turned to look at Hoseok and Taehyung who were confused by the interaction, "Are you guys coming?  It's fucking cold."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's nothing good here!"

"Patience, baby," Hoseok hummed, pecking Yoongi's lips softly before returning to his own research.

"We have a small problem," Taehyung mumbled, "Well we found a book that says that the tattoos are based off if years of data and and observation and that part of getting the tattoo his subconsciously convincing you to follow the path at hand.... but to now leave..."

The male pointed over the balcony that the library rested on, Yoongi looking over to see high risen water, each pipe above the other room busted and pouring water into the room.

Jimin gasped softly as Taehyung wrapped the book in a plastic bag, hoping to protect its contents.

"This side doesn't have a door, to get to the other side we'd have to get across," Namjoon sighed, wrapping and Important book in plastic so they could examine them later.

Hoseok and Taehyung immediately looked at Jimin who then nodded despite his teary, panicked eyes.

"Jimin can go first, then me and Tae behind him so we're there if anything happens."

"You stay with Yoongi," Jeongguk then stated, Hoseok smiling and nodding as Jeongguk continued, "I'll go with Jimin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin ended up being last on the ledge, Jeongguk going to help him up but before he could get a tight grip on the male, Jimin fell back into the deep water.

Hoseok groaned, quickly kissing Yoongi before pushing past them and jumping into the water, Yoongi gasping and going to follow but Jin holding him back.

Hoseok soon surfaced, "Where'd the fuck this fucker go?"