05

Hoseok trudged around the house, missing the presence of his dear aunt and girl best friend

Even if Jimin had been staying over, it didn't feel the same and if anything, Yoongi gave him almost the same vibe Hana did, just male and gay and sassy.

"By the way, Hobi~" Jimin sung playfully, "You're so into that guy, what's his name again?"

"Yoongi."

"You're so fucking into him! Don't act like I didn't hear you on the call."

Hoseok smiled, "He's a sassy little sweetheart."

"So, a cat."

Hoseok gasped, "Jimin that's perfect! It fits him so well! Sassy but cute!"

"You know I'm perfect," Jimin teased.

"Yes, yes, perfect Best friend."

"Hoseok~, HoseokHoseokHoseokHoseok-"

"What~"

Yoongi giggled, getting a flick on the forehead before sitting across from Hoseok.

Hoseok had just been sitting there, at the beach, and heard the smaller adult start calling his name repeatedly.

Yoongi smiled, reaching his arms over the table, waving his hands until Hoseok smiled and pressed his palms against Yoongi's, not realizing the smaller's gay panic.

Yoongi took a deep breath, intertwining their fingers seeing as it just felt right.

"Cutie," Hoseok mumbled, squeezing Yoongi's hands, "you're so fucking cute, fuck."

Yoongi giggled, "Who's the really fucking gay one now?"

"Still you."

"You're happy I'm gay so you're welcome."

"Oh am I happy," Hoseok countered, licking his lips while staring at Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed, his comment backfiring and leaving him embarrassed and flustered instead.

"I- uh- words-"

"Shhhh, don't say anything. Let us enjoy the fact that I shut you up. Maybe if life wasn't a pain, I could shut you up another way, but-" Hoseok pulled his dominant hand away to show the 20, a sour look on his face.

"Hey, that doesn't mean anything. Yeah it's gonna hurt, but wouldn't you rather live a little first."

"I'm trying to prevent people from missing me."

"The whole damn world will miss you, might as well accept your fate when you were born!"

Yoongi pulled his hands away, biting his lip, unsure if he was angry or not. He hadn't realized his own feelings, sure it wasn't love just yet, but he knew if he didn't stop trying it would be. Romantic or platonic, it would still be love.

Hoseok stood up, looking down at Yoongi who busied himself by tracing the word on his wrist over and over.

"Yoongi."

The tiny adult looked up, his face red and his eyes glistening with threatening tears.

"Let's prove them wrong. Let's not have our fate decided for us."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Look, I'm not going to be in a relationship just yet, let's wait, but we can try. I'm not willing to watch you cry because of me, that'd fucking break my heart."

Yoongi sniffled softly so Hoseok hugged him, rubbing his back softly as the smaller cried, whispering about how much he hated the tattoos.

"Didn't I tell you not to get too attached to me," Hoseok softly reminded.

Yoongi nodded, muttering, "How the fuck am I not supposed to like a hot guy that screams top."

"Hmm, fair."

Yoongi sniffled, Hoseok pulling away from the hug and wiping Yoongi's tears gently.

"Come on," Hoseok sighed, pulling Yoongi to his feet, the smaller staring at the ground.

"Well I found out Jeongguk knew more about my friend then I did."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi as he opened the door to his house, letting him in as they continued the conversation all the way to Hoseok's room.

"What do you mean?"

"One of my best friends has a tattoo, of course, and Jeongguk kept in contact and I didn't.  I never saw his tattoo, and his father payed millions to have it done at 14.  He never showed us, but he moved 2 years later."

"Where is this going?"

"Someone's lived past the prediction," Yoongi hissed, "He's 20, the tattoo said 18.  He said that when he got the tattoo, he immediately took off the plastic that's meant to seal the ink.  He smeared the tattoo."

Hoseok stared at Yoongi.

"Jeongguk texted me all this, just a few minutes ago.  We're going on a drive, once we get more money, and we're going to meet up with him.  He has access to all the files that lead up to the predictions, and I have a theory."

"What's this theory of yours?"

"You'll find out, so are you going to come with us or not?"

"You really think I'm gonna let just you and Jeongguk go?  Of course I'm going."

Yoongi smiled, sitting on Hoseok's bed, "I'm glad."

"Cutie."

Yoongi looked at his shoes, hiding his pink face, a small smile on his face.  "It's kinda ironic, you're tattoo is saying you'll die soon and mine is saying I'm going to die some way because of love.  Yet here we are, I'm trying way too hard.  I get attached really easily."

"Imagine," Hoseok started, sitting beside Yoongi and wrapping an arm around his waist,"Just the drive, for that time we can keep the goal in mind and have fun.  Yes the reason we're doing it is serious but who says it has to be serious."

Yoongi slowly relaxed against Hoseok,  "Okay."

"Look, let's see if Jimin wants to come and we could head out by next week.  I inherited all of my aunt's savings and this is a time where we'd need them."

"You sure?" Yoongi muttered, resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Yeah, of course."