04

"Yoongi, stop gay dreaming"

"No~"

Jeongguk sighed and smacked his brother's head, Yoongi hissing.

"What the hell, Gguk!? You shit!"

"Shouldn't you take your tattoo as a warning not to fall in love?"

"It says love but it doesn't specify what kind of love, as well as what does me finding a guy hot have to do with falling in love?! I'm gay, he's gay, and he's fucking hot!"

Jeongguk tried to remain serious but he couldn't, laughing at Yoongi's outburst.

Yoongi yawned, rubbing his eyes and smearing some of the eyeliner he wore.

"Shit," he mumbled, "I'mma have to redo it."

Jeongguk just watched Yoongi, "You haven't been sleeping."

"Gguk, the last time I slept was on my birthday, it's been 2 days, almost three.  And you just notice now?"

Jeongguk frowned, "I'll lay with you?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I've been feeding my fears.  More videos.  More research."

"Stop it..."

"It's like an addiction, I feed my fear and in return I pass time and fuck myself up even more.  I can't stop, it's like despite not wanting to know, I also do.  Has there ever been someone to outlive the predicted date or to not die in the predicted way?"

"Namjoon."

Yoongi's eyes snapped to his brother, "You're on to something, aren't you"

"He has access to all the files, the predictions have to be in there, if we can see both the date and how we can maybe put it to the test and see if someone can live past their date."

"Yeah, but we never see him.  You're also asking for a 2 week road trip.  There's no way he'll agree."

"It's worth a shot?"

Yoongi hummed, "A few weeks.  We'll see if anyone's crazy enough to join and we have to save up."

Jeongguk nodded, looking at the clock, "Nap?"

Yoongi shook his head, "I'll be in my room."

Yoongi, despite denying it to the male himself, was interested in Hoseok

In fact he spent a lot of time texting the taller male.

Their conversations consisted of a bunch of different topics, somehow ending up talking about how Hoseok wished he got a later time or that he met Yoongi earlier which led to them calling at 1 am.

"Sorry that got pretty deep."

"It's okay, I have nothing better to talk about."

there was a hum from Hoseok, "Jimin's here, I'm scared I'm gonna wake him."

"Then why'd you answer?"

"Is it wrong to want to hear the sweetheart's voice?"

"No..."

"What am I to you, like would you consider me a friend or an acquaintance?"

"Friend.  I mean, you're the only one willing to keep talking to me last 10.  And like I wanna be friends with a hot guy."

"You're really fucking hooked on the fact I'm hot."

"Listen, I'm gay."

"No shit.  You're so gay you literally tell everyone you're a bottom without saying it."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"That I can't decide whether it's cute or sexy."

Yoongi giggled, "it's both."

"You're right. And fuck you could really fucking turn someone on."

"You mean you?"

"What gives you that idea?"

"You stalking my social media pages."

"Oh shit-"

"Check before you save, dumbass."

"Leave me alone, it's 1:30 am already."

Yoongi yawned, laughing a bit, "Can we sleep on the call?"

"Sure, if it helps.  I have headphones on."

Yoongi hummed a yes, wrapping himself tighter in his blankets.

Hoseok began humming softly, Yoongi closing his already heavy eyes.

"Do you have trouble sleeping?"

Hoseok's voice was soft, Yoongi humming a yes response.

"Aww, Sweetheart."

"Stop callin me that," Yoongi mumbled sleepily.

"You can't stop me, shorty."

" 'm not that short."

"Mhm, keep tellin yourself that."

Yoongi yawned, pressing his face to his blanket.

"Sleep, Sweetheart."

"Heard you up late," Jeongguk yawned, Yoongi nodding and settling the plate of scrambled eggs in front o his younger brother, "Thanks

"Heard you up late," Jeongguk yawned, Yoongi nodding and settling the plate of scrambled eggs in front o his younger brother, "Thanks."

"Mhm," Yoongi ruffled Jeongguk's hair, "I slept a bit though so there's a plus side."

Jeongguk nodded with a mouthful of food, swallowing quickly, "That's good."

Yoongi hummed, sitting next to him, Jeongguk taking his hand in his own.

It was a habit since they were young that when eating breakfast, Jeongguk would hold Yoongi's hand.

When they were done with breakfast, Jeongguk washed the dishes.

Yoongi grabbed his phone from his room and plopped back down at the table, patting the seat beside him for Jeongguk to sit down, "Are we gonna plan this shit early? Or wait last minute?"