𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Rudy's POV

"Hey Emma, I just landed. I'm about to get into my Uber," I say over the phone talking to Oakley's bestfriend.

"okay great! She has no idea. She just thinks we are hanging out but she did she say I was being more wierd than normal."

I just laugh, "Emma when are you ever normal?"

"... you're right."

"okay well the Uber is here so I'll be there in a bit."

After she said goodbye, I hung up and got into the Uber.

"where to young man?" the nice lady asks. I go ahead and give her the address to the house.

She nods and pulls away from the airport, "so what brings you to Ohio?" the Uber driver asks.

"I'm surprising my girlfriend. This is where her family lives and she came back here for a bit so I thought I would come and surprise her" I answer with a big smile on my face.

"ahaha, young love is so adorable. it's cute that you're surprising her. how did you too meet if you don't mind me asking?"

"it's fine, might as well since it's a far drive to her place. but anyway we met on the set of a show I was in, it's called outer banks. I don't know if you have heard of it or not."

"ah yes I have. My daughter is OBSSESED with that show. she's in love with a character called JJ or something."

I laugh, "well tell your daughter that I'm honored to be her favorite."

"you will have to follow her insta or something for me if that's okay. but anyway, I'm guessing your girlfriend is in the show then."

"no she's Austin North's sister, he also plays in the show and she was just there with him because they are really close. she didn't want to be away from him."

me and the nice lady end up talking more about the show and all. before I know it we are in front of Oakley's house... and that's when the nerves kick in. I was finally going to get to see my baby girl.

"Well Rudy, it was nice meeting you. good luck with your girlfriend and thanks again for following my daughter. she's losing her shit at the moment."

I smile, "it was no problem. I love making my fans happy."

Once I get my stuff out of the car, I make my way up to the front door and knock. I hear a loud thump and voices on the other side of the door.

"what the fuck Emma, get your ass off of me!" I hear Oakley say. God I missed her voice.

A few seconds later the door opens and that's when I see my girl. I give her a big smile and say, "hey baby, I missed you."

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚒 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝟷𝟼𝙺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚉𝚈 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂!!!