Chapter 25| OMG! Oh My Ghost!

Começar do início

"No, I want to watch the night sky with you" I said.

"But I thought you want to watch it with someone special to you" He clarified.

"You are special to me" I said as I stare into his eyes.

"You're the only person that can see and touch me. You're always there for me if I need help. You are special" I continue.

"Someone that can see and touch me...." I asked myself. There's only one person that popped in my mind. I widened my eyes after realizing that

"My Soulmate is BEOMGYU?!..."

I immediately went to my room. I used my telekinesis to get an old journal of mine and a ballpen. I put my journal in the table and flip the page next to the last thing I wrote. I start writing what Cheonsa told me.

" Y/n, on your 19th birthday, wish for your lost memories to come back. Please remember him—"

The ballpen suddenly dropped in the ground as I felt a strong pain my chest.

"Sa-saranghae.... (I- I love you...)" He whispered into my ear.

"Nado Saranghae (I love you too)" I whispered to him back. My lower part suddenly felt numb. I hugged him tighter as I felt the numbness going up quickly. I'm disappearing....

"Goodbye, My Beomgyu...." I softly whispered my last words to him before disappearing completely.

I will remember you Beomgyu, no matter what....

I slowly opened my eyes and just stare at the ceiling.

"He—" I couldn't finished my sentence. My eyes suddenly became teary. Not because of sadness but because of happiness.

"I— I remember everything...." I quietly told myself. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"I remember him, I remember Beomgyu" I whispered.

————

I sat down in my bed while staring at my phone. Come on Y/n just do it! You can do it! I slowly grab my phone and tapped the contacts icon. I scroll and scroll until I reached his name "최 범규" (Choi Beomgyu). I pressed his name and tried to press the call button but I couldn't do it. It's like I freeze every time I'm about to do it. I tried to fo it again but I just can't. I'm scared and nervous.

"Ughh!" This is driving me crazy. I tossed my phone in my bed and sighed in frustration. Now what am I going to do? Should I just go to class like nothing happened? Like I don't remember him? I suddenly remember his reaction before when I told him that I won't be able to remember him once I succeeded in my mission. I pouted as I remember the sadness in his eyes. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself. Suddenly, an idea popped in my mind. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. I mean texting is not as worse as calling right?

I get my phone and went to the contacts again. I pressed Beomgyu then pressed send a message.

"Beomgyu-ssi!! I REMEMBER YOU!!—" I read out loud with emotions as I type. I stopped and realize.....