~ Ride Me ~

Authors Pov.

After a short walk to the parking lot, the two lovers were already standing at the motor bike Yoongi owned. A shocked expression made its way to Jimins face, covering his mouth and shaking his head.

"I-I-"

"What? Is there something wrong baby?"

Now the younger never rode a motor- specifically a motor bike before and him being scared was understandable, negative thoughs slowly crossed Jimins mind.

Like what if he fall over? Or what if he fell asleep and fall over? Or what if Yoongi fell asleep? Or-or what if they get into a accident and die? Or-.

The pink-purple haired thoughs came to a stop when the older spoke up again, snapping him out of his thoughs.

"Hey, Jimin baby are you alright?"

"Y-yeah its just I never rode a motor or motor bike or what so ever and im scared"

Yoongi rose his eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Well w-what if I fall over? Or fell asleep and fall over? Or you fell asleep an-"

Jimin was cut off again with a pair of lips slamming to his and effectively cutting him off, the younger took a moment before kissing back with the equal amount of force.

But before things could things get more heated, Yoongi pulled away first and a smirk formed his lips along with a teasing smile. Jimin opened his eyes and looked at him, a whine leaving his lips.

"Yah! You're so mean, such a teaser"

"Aww dont be mad princess, it dosent suit you"

"Whatever, but am I really riding this?"

The older hopped on his motor and pulled his keys, starting the engine and erupting a loud roar from it. Making Jimin flinch and step back a little.

"Well do you prefer riding me?"

The youngers face burned a hot 50 shades darker of red, landing a slightly hard punch on Yoongis chest.

"Yaah!"

                                       ~•~

Did y'all got siked by the name of the chapter? No? Okay :((. Please comment and vote, thank you 💜