~ An Asshole But Not Really? ~

Authors Pov.

"YOU?!"

Exclaimed Jimin to Yoongi while glaring at him.

"Wait you guys know each other?" asked Namjoon looking at the two. Yoongi smirked and nodded.

"Yup I do know him. Infact he is my boyfriend" said Yoongi and winked at Jimin who was looking like he was about to punch th boy at the face.

"Oh my. Is this true Jimin?" asked Taehyung looking shocked, not beliving that his bestfriend had lied to him.

"The hell no! I know him but he most definitely not my boyfriend" replied Jimin to Taehyung still looking at Yoongi.

"Oh baby stop denying it" Yoongi said and took a step closer to Jimin. Holding his hand and kissing it, smirking at the younger boys red face.

Jimin quickly retreated his hand and glared at Yoongi.

"Will you stop this. You and me both know that you will never be my boyfriend"

"Whatever you say baby. Whatever you say" replied Yoongi and stepped back but was still smirking.

The room was now filled with a thick tension in the air that you can cut through it with a knife. Jimin was still glaring at Yoongi who was staring at back at him.

"Okay thats enough. I think we all now know each other so why dont we meet up at lunch? Our table and if you guys want after this we can go out to the mall and dont worry, its our treat" suggested Namjoon with a smile, trying to cut the tension between the two.

"Yes. Yes we would love to join you in lunch and go to the mall. Right babes?" Jin answered and nudge Jimin.

"Yeah, we would love to" said Jimin with a soft voice but still staring at Yoongi.

"Okay thats settled then. Will be off now, see you later" Namjoon slung an arm at Yoongi and the four boys walked off. Probably scolding Yoongi along the way to there classes.

Jin, Jimin and Tarhyung stayed for a while but when the bell rang they walked out of the room.

Once they entered their class they sat down and pulled out their books, pretending to listen but they were talking.

"What was that Minnie?" asked Jin while looking at him.

"Ughhh fine. Do you remember the guy I was telling you that has feelings for me but didnt take the challenge seriously? Yup that was Yoongi" spilled Jimin to his friends, irritated that they were asking him every now and then.

Both Taehyung and Jin gasped "Omg really?" asked Taehgung with his eyes wide. "Yes really" answered Jimin back.

The three of them were quite for a moment until Jin spoke up.

"Oh minnie you got Yoongi wrong" said Jin with a soft voice.

"What do you mean I got it all wrong?" asked Jimin back.

"You got it wrong about Yoongi being an asshole. I know you didnt said to me yet that hes an asshole but I know what runs on your mind. And belive me he isnt what you think he is" Jin replied to Jimins question.

"Then what is he? A dick" Jimin said with irritation on his voice, not beliving what his Jin hyung was saying.

"Not a dick either. You see Minnie, Yoongi barely expirience true love. All of his flings were just easy to get and not like you some are even not that serious, his parents was always on buissnes trip and on the compamy so he dosent expirience love in all times. So just understand him" Jin explained.

Jimin thought for a moment. Not having the love of his parents all the time and relationships are fake love made him sad and guilty.

"Maybe if you explain it to him, he will understand" Jin said and started to do the seatwork their treacher gave.

'Explain it to him'

Those words kept repeating on Jimins mind while working and he decide that he will give him a chance. Everybody needs a second chance, right?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Please comment and vote. Thank you