~ A Broken Fragile Heart ~

Authors Pov.

The pink-purple haired male closed the front door of their house, a dreamy and happy sigh left his lips and a sweet smile plastered on his angelic face of his. However, the boys love bubble was popped off when he saw his parents at the couch.

Waiting for Jimin to come sit with them and start the 'business' talk with him, as they call it. The younger sighed heavily, pushing himself up and making his way towards them.

"Hi mom and dad"

Stopping right in front of them and bowing, lifting his head up and giving the least energetic smile he could muster. The boy was tired after all, all those cheers and dance was tiring him but he had no choice.

Mrs. Park smiled at him, eyes showing how sorry and sad she is. While Mr. Park kept a stright face, as emotionless and expressionless as ever.

"Hi sweetie, good youre now because your dad and I have something really important to tell you"

Jimin couldnt help but roll his eyes like that, business was always important. But he and Leehyun were the least important thing in their parents, if they can even call it that.

"Yeah, like what you said on the phone. Just tell me what is it, im really tired mom ans dad"

The younger whined out.

The married couple looked at each other for a minute, as if both of them are communicating through eye contact or something. And by this makes Jimin a little curious, okay maybe alot.

"C'mon on tell me"

Mr. Park broke the eye contact communication and turned towards the pink-purple haired male, guilt and sorry was suddenly washing over him.

However this need to be continued, like the old traditional ones.

"Minnie me and your mom are very sorry for this but-"

"But what?!"

"-but you and your boyfriend needs to break up, we already set a deal for the other high company to be arrange marriage with you. Trust me sweetheart its for the best"

At that very moment, Park Jimin felt something crack and suddenly without realizing his fragile and delicate heart broke.

Along with his water locks, not only is his heart was crying and broken but his eyes to. Streams and dropplets of the salty liquid falled down his pink cheeks, landing on his pink sweater and white sweat pants staining them.

"W-w-what d-di- I"

The younger couldnt seem to find the right words, Mr and Mrs. Park looked at their son with guilt and regret but it needed to be done, their life was all planned after all.

Jimin stared down at his lap, sobs after sobs left his plump lips. The boy suddenly got up and grabbed his things, rushing up stairs and to his room banging the door behind.

The male didnt want to look weak and pathetic in front of his parents, its embaressing. Its embaressing to be a Park, its embaressing to have a dad as a business man.

Jimin slumped down on the door, broken sobs continued to left his lips. The boy was to shocked and suprised at what his parents told him, it felt like someone stabbed him in the chest painfully.

And that is how the pink-purple haired male spend his night, on the floor helplessly staring at his ceiling with sad salty tears streamed down his chubby but cute cheeks.

Left with a broken fragile heart.

~•~

I dont know if you should prepare tissues or what, but all I know its gonna get angsty ;). Please comment and vote, thank you💜