10 Questions: Crime Scenario

Scenario:

Tag 3 friends you want to challenge to answer the questions in this chapter.

What is the weirdest dream you have ever seen?

What is your favourite season?

Who are your besties on this website?

You saw the above harmless questions in a website. You happily answered the questions one by one. You even tagged your friends so that you can invite them to the fun.

What is your blood group?

Do you drink or smoke?

Which is your state?

What is the speciality of your city?

You entered the answers without considering the consequences.

At the same time, far far away in a sketchy alley, a middle-aged man with a big pot belly was reading your answers.

"Found one. She doesn't smoke or drink. She also has no illness. Her organs can be sold at a good price." He happily informed his accomplices.

"Great..."

Unknown to you, you have become the target of a bunch of kidnappers who kidnap people for selling their organs. Fortunately, at the last moment, you realized the truth.

You are alone at home. You have 10 minutes to prepare.

1. Will you call the police or handle the kidnappers yourself?

2. What trap will you set around your house? (Be creative)

3. Which room will you hide?

4. What will be your weapon?

There were 4 kidnappers. You managed to take 2 of them down. The remaining 2 kidnapped you.

5. Will you talk to the kidnappers?

6. Will you threaten the kidnappers or try to reason with them?

7. Your hands are tied behind you. Only one kidnapper is in the room. How will you take him down?

8. Your hands are free. You got the gun of the kidnapper. What will you do to the last kidnapper?

9. Will you call the police or deliver the justice yourself?

10. What cool line will you say after taking down the villains?

Check the next chapter for more fun stuff.