18 - No Longer A Cute Puppy

Start from the beginning

Why does this chapter just keep going on and on with talking to myself being the only source of joy...

Anyway, guess she like getting patted on the head alot? Guess I shouldn't do that unless I want to have the entire cave collapse.

So what was I doing?

'You sure you aren't an old lady?'

Well guess I now hate myself.

'How rude! But I do agree with you.'

Shaking my head I looked back to the seemingly crying wolf, ooohhhh guess he'll be fed vampire tonight, hopefully Ari can cook! The little devil made him cry!

The now bleeding succubus woke up groaning holding her head, that is before she screams at my Uruishi, the poor thing.

*Skipping to the near future noises*

"Good job boy!" I patted Uriushi's head, he just finished hunting down an entire pack of  charge boars! Killing all of them singlehandedly! I'm so proud!

We have been levelling him up, it doesn't show levels, I don't know of they are a thing but, he is getting stronger!

"Master, we need to move the gods are moving in too attack, well to be more precise an angel was spotted," She said slightly bored.

Well, guess our time is cut short, I turned around running after Ari back towards the cave.

I heard the heavy paws of Uriushi run after me with a small side of panting as he tried to keep up with us.

As we got back Jia and Zlyia were ready while the God of Time was hidden deep inside the cave waiting for his rescuers.

By now Zlyia had learned to contain her immense love for children, what a bloody weirdo.

And with the mental age of 25 it was just even worse, wait am I going to be a child forever! I swear to God author if your doing that trope as well I will bloody come back to Earth and rip out you kneecaps!

....

Sorry, just don't like the idea very much, hopefully you readers are better than that!.... Right?

I mean who would want to forever be the size of a child when you have a dumb succubus who loves children? I mean I guess if your into that then, you?

"Ok, now that we're all together, Let's a go!"

While Zylia looked a bit weird at my amazing quote at the end both Ari and Jia seemed to find it funny with Jia whispering a small Mario at the end, are they fellow Earthlings?

Probably not, they might have just seem my life, wait since when am I smart! And do they think I'm weird now?

Shaking my head we all began running, me carrying Uruishi while Jia carries the screaming succubus.

I wonder where we'll end up?

Oh and before you start a whole rant, I don't know if I can use teleportation on all of us, and I need to exercise more anyway.

Hey, stop looking at me like that! It wasn't because I wanted to carry the fluffy murder machine...

Anyway, how are you guys doing? Enjoying sitting down and reading this? Well I'm running away from Gods! Isn't that fun!

I wonder how Corona's doing? I died when it was like May something, wouldn't it be fun if everyone died! Now I wish I got to see the rise of Cthulu...

Now I want to see the totally originally named Nessy! I'm pretty sure I wrote that she was my pet, please say she doesn't kill me! Oh, you can't remember her? She's the monster in the cursed sea.