A tall and fair skin man smiles and introduce himself.

"I thought Captain should be huge and has big belly." Emerald said.

Benedict scratches his head.
"Sorry to disappoint you princess."

"No. Handsome and Young Captain is also nice. My eyes will be happy looking at you." Emerald giggles as she tease the man.

Benedict laughs but he also shivers seeing Pell's darken expression.

Emerald looks around and bump in to a small crew. A child only taller than her a bit.

"Watch where you are going!" The boy said angrily.

"S-sorry." Emerald said and step away.

"That attitude! How da--"

"P-pell! Its fine."

"But..." Pell glares at the boy and follow Emerald away.

"Who is that self important people?" Ross said as he pouts.

"Ross, hurry!"a ship crew shouted

"Coming!" Ross, the boy run.

***

The crew of the Andromeda ship has seen a lot of VIP and VVIP people before. But not this much Knights in one ship.
A hundred and plus knights.

The crew are intimidated.
They experience alot of downfall and crazy customers.
Some arrogant people even think of them as some kind of slaves.

"Princess, sit here."

"Princess, this seat has the best cushion."

"Princess, the breeze in this seat is the best."

The knights are baby sitting a golden haired princess.

There is nothing strange about knight sucking at their superior but there are limits.

"What did you say? This sit surely is the best seat!"

"Are you stupid? The breeze in that spot is too much! The Princess soft hair will be tangled!"

"Aw, stupid! The princess hair is so soft that it won't get tangled at all."

"How about you all jump and die?" Emerald is blushing from shame. She stood up.
"Do not sound so creepy!"

Everyone stops talking.
The crew thought the brat is too much.
But just a few minutes everyone is laughing.

"We are just excited Princess."

"Sorry Princess Emerald, its the first time we all are together like this."

Emerald smiles.
"We will always be together from now on."

The atmosphere is good and everyone is smiling.

Some knights abandon their family(like Ansley, Raegen and Coby), some who abandoned the glory, some who abandon their dreams to be with the princess.
They are not regretting their decision but they all think that the Princess might felt the burden is too huge for her so they are all felling insecure.
But looking at the princess they worry too much.

"I....I decided not to go back to the palace." Emerald said standing up to the wooden seat so everyone can see her.
She looks at them.
Everyone is staring back at her.
"You all know what kind of relationship I have with my parents. It is better not to mention it at all. So I...thought...maybe...In the Village we are going to....We can build our own family?" She said shyly.

Silence.

Emerald looks at Randy and Froilan.
"You two can be my grandpa and dad."
She stares at the soldiers.
"My uncles."
To Ansley,
"My brothers,"to the maids.
"My sisters and Aunts?"
To the chefs,
To Everybody.
She looks down when nobody answer her.
"We can't?"
She said as she cries while looking down.

She wanted a family.
She thought she will be happy if they all agreed but maybe she is pressuring everyone to her whims.
"I-It doesn't matter. Ahahahah..What am I saying..."

Hugs.
"Princess! I love you..." Jane, Martha and all the maids rush to hugs her.

"I am always been your older sister.ahhhh...Why are you making me cry?" Jane said as she squeezes Emerald.

Emerald is dumbfounded.

Everyone is smiling at her.

"What a stupid question. Everybody gave up something in order to stay with you. So don't mention being a family....you can always be my little girl." Randy said as he watches Emerald cries again.
This girl is always been so easy to cry.
But later on she pretends to be a tough nut that is emotionless and brave.
It is fun to watch her struggles but seeing her weak and helplessness just increase the desire inside to protect her.
Randy sighs.

"You are the Dad?"
Froilan frowns.

Randy smiles.
"Well...Who asks her to call him Grandpa?"
Randy smiles sweetly.

A/N:

Because you all are kind to Emerald.
Thanks for always reading her story♡♡♡♡♡♡♡