Murder-suicide

Gore warning

America sat crossed-legged on the sofa, thinking about to either break up with his fiancé or to stay with him in order to raise Y/n properly. America was drenched in sweat, as if this was a life and death situation. Slowly, America got up from his chair and faced his parents. He sighed sharply and said.

"I'm gonna stay with him."

France choked on his wine. Britain's eyes were wide. America's siblings and Y/n were out in the city.

"A-are you sure?" France stuttered.

"Yes, dad. I'm sure."

"What do you think he'll do? He's capable of doing terrible things!"

"Everyone is capable of it, dad."

"How are you so calm about this?" France looked panicked.

America didn't say anything and then left the house.

"Britain, don't you have anything to say about this?!" France shrieked.

"It's his choice, I'll support him no matter what." Britain said calmly.

France gaped at her. How neglectful can my wife get? France thought. He then sighed and glared daggers at her.

"You're a terrible mother, you know?" France said angrily.

"What did you say to me?" Britain said, her eyes narrowing.

"You're so neglectful! You invade people's privacy! You don't care about our children what so ever!" France screamed.

Britain giggled and pulled something slowly from her skirt pocket. She was smiling maliciously. Britain aimed the revolver at France, who was shivering with fear.

"Repeat what you said, arsehole!" Britain laughed psychotically.

France didn't move, he was so scared of his own wife. She was driven because she was hungry for power. 

"I-I-I'm sorry! You-"

Britain then fired the revolver that was aimed on France's chest. Blood dripped down his clothes, he then dropped down. Dead. Blood spilled around the carpeted floor. Britain was still smiling. She wanted to do that for a long time. She then held her cheek and whispered in a high-pitched voice.

"My, my! Look how much blood was spilled!"

The door then opened, revealing a shocked trio. Kiwi and Aussie ran over to their dad's side. Canada went inside and slapped Britain's cheek.

"You bitch. You killed dad." Canada said codly as tears ran down his cheek.

Britain aimed the revolver at his head and smiled widely. "That's not how you treat your mother." She then fired the gun.

"CANADA!" Kiwi shouted.

Britain then shot her. Then looked at Australia, who looked panicked and was dialing the police. Britain then shot him. All their blood spilled onto the floor, Britain was smiling again. She then looked at the corpses, she was satisfied. She dragged the corpses, one-by-one to the furnace, resulting in her to be covered in blood. Britain was panting, exhausted from dragging. She wiped the sweat off her forehead. Britain gave all of the corpses kisses on the forehead. She looked at her gun and gave it a kiss and then dumped it.

———————————————————————————————————————

Y/n then entered the bloody home, the place smelled terrible. Y/n covered her nose and tried looking for everyone. Tears escaped her face when she saw Britain bloody, crying, poiting the gun at her head. Britain then snapped out of it.

"H-H-Hey Y-Y/n...d-don't tell what g-granny did." Britain stuttered.

Y/n was shocked. Her own grandmother that has been spoiling her with sweets murdered her children.

"I-I don't love you! I hate you! I hate you! I motherfucking hate you!" Y/n screamed.

Britain's smile turning into a frown. She then shot herself in the head. Y/n watched everything, she was traumatised. Y/n's heart was beating so fast that she tought that it'll come out of her chest. The cops arrived, because a hiker heard the gun shots. Y/n doesn't think she'll forget about this.

————————————————————————————————————————

A/N I'm sorry if this chapter is filled with gore. Shall we do a QnA to celebrate 9k reads?

Edit: Yay! I'm thankful for the 10k reads. Please leave your questions in the comments for the QnA