You're my Sunflower!

3rd person pov:

Y/n was in the countryside, flying her kite while running around the field. There was a field of sunflowers near the field, but her fathers told her to not go far. It didn't seen far in the eyes of the little Y/n, 'Why not?' Y/n thought. Y/n just left her kite there while walking to the field. As Y/n stood at the corner of the field, she saw someone familiar.

Y/n took a few steps closer until she got a better look at the person on the field. It was her aunt, Ukraine. Y/n just stood there for a while, without Ukraine noticing her. Suddenly, a cheeky smirk appeared on Y/n's face. She was gonna scare her. The flowers were only about until Y/n's nose, so she crawled her way to Ukraine, taking occasional peeks to see if she was going to the right way.

All of a sudden, "BOO!" Y/n yelled behind Ukraine as Y/n's aunt flinched. Ukraine panted then turned behind her. "Oh, it's just you. I swear if you were—" Ukraine was cutoff by a cough from Y/n. "What are you doing here?" Ukraine asked Y/n, who had a proud smirk on her face. "I was just flying my kite then I noticed your sunflower field."

Y/n replied while playing with the petals of a nearby flower. Ukraine rolled her eyes and said "Go back to where you came from." While picking up her watering can. Y/n just stood there. Ukraine sighed. "Let me guess, your dads are gonna come home late?" Ukraine said. Y/n just nodded. Ukraine sighed again and facepalmed.

"Чому мій брат не може найняти трахкавшу няню?  У нього багатий хлопець, чому він не може платити?  Росія, ця чортівка. (Why can't my brother just hire a fucking babysitter? He has a rich boyfriend, why can't he pay? Russia, that fucking cheapskate.)" Ukraine mumbled with rubbing her nose bridge with 2 fingers.

Russia taught Y/n his own language so Y/n would understood what her aunt said because the language is similar to each other but Ukraine only mumbled it. "Can I help you with watering the flowers?" Y/n asked while pointing to watering cans behind Ukraine. "Go home kid." Ukraine said then left. Y/n really wanted to help her aunt, she knows that Ukraine loves her dearly. She just...doesn't...show it.

As Ukraine was walking, Y/n hugged her from behind and begged her so that she can help water flowers. Ukraine was a lone wolf. She hated working with people near her, but since her field was huge and she wanted to finish everything at the end of the day. Ukraine rolled her eyes and finally accepted Y/n's request. Y/n smiled, and hugged Ukraine tightly.

Ukraine just rolled her eyes and said "Почніть поливати, малюк (Start watering, kid)." Y/n picked up the can, that was filled with water. "Это тяжело (This is heavy)." Y/n said trying to get used to the weight of the can. "Звикнути (Get used to it)." Ukraine said while watering some flowers. Y/n just went to a nearby group of flowers and started watering them.

Some time has passed and Y/n was getting tired. Ukraine wasn't tired at all. In fact, this was her favourite thing to do. She doesn't mind having to water her huge field of sunflowers for the entire day. "We finally got everything done!" Ukraine said while wiping the sweat off her face. Y/n was just there panting and there was an amazing sunset.

Y/n just stayed there admiring the view while Ukraine started walking off somewhere. "Auntie Ukraine! Wait!" Y/n yelled to Ukraine while trying to catch up to her. Ukraine sighed and said in an angry tone "What do you want now?" Y/n gulped. "Do you know where I can get some drinks?" Y/n asked. Ukraine faced Y/n, knelt down to her level.

"Promise me don't tell anyone about this?" Ukraine asked Y/n while looking deep in her eyes. Y/n nodded. Ukraine and Y/n went to the centre of the field, right there was a picnic blanket and a basket. Y/n opened the basket it was filled with snacks and some drinks. "Wow! Where did you get these?" Y/n said in amusement. Ukraine smiled.

"I would place them there before I go to work." Ukraine replied, then squatted down on the picnic blanket. "Can I have some snacks and drinks?" Y/n asked, getting a bag of chips and a box of orange juice out of the basket. "Clean them up, I hate seeing my field all nasty." Ukraine replied while admiring the sunset. Y/n didn't know what that meant exactly but she shrugged it off.

"How's auntie Bela?" Y/n asked while munching on some biscuits. "Belarus...she's probably at her potato farm, working." Ukraine replied while fixing her hair. "Don't you like have machines to water your massive field of sunflowers?" Y/n asked. "They got damaged because some kids decided to mess with it, but don't worry I'll fix them soon."

Ukraine said with some anger in her tone. The sky was turning dark and Y/n's fathers are gonna be home soon. "Papa and dad are gonna be home soon." Y/n said glancing that the horizon. "I guess I'll leave." Y/n said while cleaning up her rubbish. "I'll walk you." Ukraine said with a soft smile on her face. "Can we go find my kite first, auntie Ukraine?"

Y/n asked while looking up at Ukraine. Ukraine sighed. "Fine, be quick before your pops yell at you." Ukraine replied. Y/n dragged Ukraine by the hand to the place where she left her kite. It wasn't there anymore. "I-It's not here anymore..." Y/n said, almost tearing up. "It's just a kite, Y/n. Let's get you home." Ukraine said while walking Y/n home.