Chapter 4 : Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

I woke up to smooth yet firm fingers making circles and curved lines, from my shoulders down to my hips, and a gentle but lingering kiss on the back of my neck. Apparently, JM's a spooner, warm and tender yet lean and rough, conflicting feelings tickling my back. I took his arm up and rolled over to face him.

"Good morning, handsome."

"Good morning," he answered, voice distorted by a yawn. "Do you really think I'm handsome?"

"I'm not gonna answer that," I said, chuckling. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Another round with you," JM said as he kissed me again on the neck, "if you have recovered."

I grabbed a pillow from behind me and hit him with it. "You're an asshole!"

"I like your asshole!" He said, jokingly. Well, his voice sounded like he was joking but the way he stared at me said otherwise.

"Ugh! Stop saying stuff like that!" I hit him again and again and JM laughed and laughed.

This is the good life. I won't wish for anything else if I can just wake up like this every day. Next to this perfect man. Next to JM.

I tried to get up but he grabbed my arms and pulled me back to bed, putting himself on top of me. For a few minutes we didn't do anything — we were just staring, getting lost in each other's eyes. It felt like I was melting under his stare. It felt like he wanted me, and that felt good. Mind-blowingly good! After all, who wouldn't want to be desired and wanted?

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered as he slowly leaned forward, not breaking eye contact.

"I haven't gargled..."

"It doesn't matter," he said as he started kissing my neck once again, sucking on the soft spot just above the collarbone. "I want you."

How am I supposed to say no to that? JM's lips moved from my neck to my mouth. And he was right. There was no bad taste of dried saliva. There wasn't any bad smell. It was just JM's scent and sweetness pouring into me, again and again, with each tender kiss. JM broke free and stared at me again. Before he could say anything, I spoke first.

"I want you, too."

JM obliged. He pulled off the sheets and threw them on the floor. His mouth was on mine again, his tongue tickling the back of my upper teeth. I've lost control of my body. My hands were firmly latched onto JM's back, unwilling to let him go. He needs to be here and nowhere else. Here with me. I could feel the growing excitement from JM.

"Oh shit!" It was Faye, standing in my bedroom door. With her twins, Eiji and Elle. "Kids, cover your eyes!"

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I shouted. "At 7 in the fucking morning? On a Sunday? With the twins?!"

Faye was sitting across me at the dining side of the kitchen island. She wasn't even bothering to look at me, her gaze steady on her MacBook. I can't really blame her. She caught JM and I almost doing it. It's very fortunate she did not see us in full swing! And I just remembered the twins saw us, too! Shit! But come on, this whole thing's kind of her fault, isn't it?

I flipped the sausages on the grill before cutting up some tomatoes, sweet onions, and some fresh mushrooms to go with our breakfast.

"I am going to change the passcode," I said. "And I'm telling security to never allow you into the building without my express authorisation!" I warned.