iii

(okay so i won't get tired of writing alfie's name every time. this story will probably be in alfie's pov i will just put zoe on top if it's her pov)

"Sorry Ma'am. There's no room left." The man in the counter said. "If you want you could share a room with a random person."

"Obviously, I won't." she said. "I need a room, I'm tired now."

I was looking at Zoe and she was irritated with the personnel she was talking to do... And because I won't just let her sleep with another random person's room, I've decided to save the night. "I'll just have her in my room." I said. I have both recieved a confused look on their faces. "Send my room an extra mattress. So we could have separate beds." I added.

"Is that okay with you, Ma'am?" the man at the counter asks. Zoe looks at me and I give her a small smile and she nods at the man. "I'm good. At least I am sleeping in the same room with a person I know."

"Okay Sir, a mattress shall be sent to your room in a few." the counter man said. So, me and Zoe headed to our room in that motel.

"So, are you alright? Or do you want to go out and eat before we actually get rest. I'm going out to eat." I told her. She just nodded, and placed her bags inside the cabinet we saw. She got a small bag which probably contained her sutff and we went out of the motel to find a place to eat.

We ended up eating inside a small coffee shop that was near the motel. Even if it's night time, I still drank coffee. Zoe insists that she'll just have pastries and a glass of iced tea since she told me that she finds it hard to sleep when she consumes coffee.

"Hey Alfie?" Zoe says, and I look at her and smile. "Yeah?"

"Thanks again." she tells me. "Can't believe I would meet someone as kind as you. I thought I would just go to a train, arrive at London and just live a life here. So, thanks a lot."

"Hey, it isn't such a big deal. All I want is for people to be safe and comfortable with their surrounding." I told her, but she couldn't thank me enough (according to her) and she told me that she'll pay for our small meal. At first, I insisted that I was going to pay. But in the end she has persuaded me to let her pay because I have done a lot for her.

Now we walked back to the motel. And as usual, conversations were inexplicably unavoidable. "So, why are you really here in London?" I asked her. She never really talked about her life back in the train ride.

"I want to go out to reality and experience the real world, independently. I want to experience how it is to work for myself. To actually interact with people and get rid of my-" she stopped speaking and sighed. "Nevermind."

As curious as I was, I didn't bother to ask her what it was that she had. It might be something personal.

"You know what? There's something different with you." she said. She stopped walking and looked at me. I fold my arms then looked at her. "Really now? What is it?"

"We've just met and I feel this strong friendly connection towards you. Maybe you're really just a friendly type of person."

"I could say the same for you. I've never met someone as approachable and friendly as you."

"But you're the one who's approachable and friendly. I am honestly just a bin bag with a potato and couldn't speak up."

"You're a great person." I just said. We both laughed at how she compared herself to a bin bag with a potato. I think she was so adorable, cute, funny... pretty... Well, if she thinks she's just that, she isn't. I bet she's far more great than that.

We reached the motel, and went to our room. I got inside first and saw the mattress was laid beside the bed. I positioned myself on the mattress. As soon as I jumped on the mattress, Zoe also jumped beside me on the mattress. Now, we were both laying on the mattress facing each other. "You're taking the bed, Zoe." I told her.

"Nope. You paid for the room. It's more righteous if you stayed on the bed." she said. Here we go again.

"C'mon Zoe! Just take the bed."

"Let's deal with this in the easiest way. Let's have rock, paper, scissors."

" Okay then, but only once. Whoever loses gets the bed. Okay?" We both sat up and got ready for an "intense" game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

"Okay. Let's start!"

So we started the rock, paper, scissors game. I formed my hand into a shape of scissors and Zoe formed her hand. "DAMMIT! You could've gotten the bed!" I told her.

"But I didn't . Well, you need to find leisure for yourself too, Alfie. So, in this case, you get the bed."

I groaned before replying, "Fine." I stood up to get ready for bed. I went to the small bathroom in the room, and changed my clothes into something more comfortable for sleeping. As I got out, I saw that Zoe was also changed. It was actually great to see her with her natural beauty. She had removed her make-up and her clothes were just a shirt and pajamas. She actually looks beauti-
"Alfie? Do you need anything" she asked me. I got lost with my thoughts. Shit.

"Nothing. Should I turn the light off?" I asked. She was already in a sleeping position, snuggled in a blanket that was sent with the pillows and mattress.

"Mhmm... Goodnight Alfie!" she said.

"Goodnight Zoe." I said as I switched the light off.

"Thanks again for everything." she added.

"You're welcome!" Always willing to help someone as pretty and as bubbly as you.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Another update! So what is up? Well, school starts again tomorrow here in our country so I might not update very often. Well, hope you like this update.

QOTD: What's your favorite song right now?

AOTD: Hate Your Guts by McBusted because I could count all the little things that I actually hate in life. An example is "suffering a small paper cut" and etc.

Until the next update! kbyE