ii

alfie.

I got a nice seat near the door and placed my bag on the seat beside me. I watched as the people walked inside and see if my assumptions for the people I have looked at are true. But I never had a clue because most people were silent. Probably tired after the day. It was currently night time and this was the last ride from Brighton to London. Okay, maybe I was overexaggerating on the part where I assumed that something bad happened to the mother with the child who had nothing except money, I guess. Then, the last two passengers got in. One was struggling with her bags and one looks like someone in a rush. But the girl who was struggling with her bags came in first. She tried rushing to the seat behind me, but the dude who was rushing sped up towards the chair and bumped the girl too hard causing for her to fall on my place, specifically my bag. I helped her get up, and looked at her. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm really, really sorry if I have disturbed you in any manner." she spoke. Aww, her voice is cute. She stands up and tries to look for a spot but sighs. Probably failing to find one. I grabbed my bag and, "Hey." I called her. She looked at me and asked the cause of why I was calling her.

"You could sit here."

"Really? I might be bothering you because you'll-"

"No, I insist." So she did what I told her, and sat down at the seat beside me. Then, the train starts as soon as she has sat down. I looked at her and she was the person who I assumed that had a problem with her sibling. "So," I started a conversation. "Why'd you travel?" I asked her.

She looked at me with amusement for even starting a conversation. I think I just bothered her. "Well, I needed time for myself. How about you?" Why are you going to London?"

"I got to analyze myself. I'm having like an existential crisis because of the problems I am having."

"Wow, that's a lot of self-analyzation you need. I'm Zoe, by the way." she said offering me for a handshake.

"Alfie." I simply said. Then shook hands with her.

"Well, Alfie. Thanks for the seat offer. I could've just stood up a while ago. So, thanks."

"No problem. So, I saw you a while ago with a guy. I am assuming he is your brother?"From that question, we've told each other stories for the next hour and thirty minutes. Family stories, life stories, goals, achievements... It was great having a talk with another passenger in the train.

The train finally arrived at our destination. So, we got out and I helped Zoe carry her stuff. As we got out of the train, "So are you staying somewhere?" she asked me.

"I honestly don't know where to stay. How about you?"

"Looking for a place to rent. Maybe an apartment. I will be staying here for a long time. You could join me in the apartment if you want."

"That would be great. Thank you."

"No big deal, you saved my ass from a long trip. I could've stood there for an hour and a half! Also, you're a good person to converse with. But is it okay if you join me in looking for an apartment.? For tonight I'll be staying in a motel. Well, you could come with me if you want. I'll pay."

"Nah. I got this one. I'll pay for my own room. You've done a lot so I guess the 'tiring me because of apartment hunting' idea of yours in your brain right now isn't really a problem."

"If you say so."

With that, we called a cab to direct us to the nearest motel we could stay.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: CHAPTER TWO IS HERE. YEAH. EXPECT THE EXPECTED. As I've said it may turn out cliche, but who cares. It's great to be cliche sometimes. So far are you enjoying it? If you imagine it the way I imagine it you'll probably find it nice. But whatever. What's there is there. :) Also, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT YOU'RE GIVING THIS STORY. I MEAN 105 READS IN ONE DAY? WOW! THANK YOU. Be sure to vote, comment and promote! :)

Also, I've decided, it's time I interact with my readers.

QOTD: Since it's almost New Year, how did you celebrate New Year's Eve 2014?

AOTD: I was honestly just online tweeting my friends "Happy New Year" and tweeting celebrities. Then, I saw Rebecca Black tweeted while I was actually playing her song, "Saturday". Then, she favorited my tweet and OHMYGOD SHE'S LIKE THE FIRST YOUTUBER TO NOTICE ME. OHMYGOD.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Until the next chapter. :)