Chapter Twenty-Two: Mile

"Chapter Twenty-Two: Oh Honey, He Missed This Slut By A Fucking Mile,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I still wander, wander next story.

I want to make you mine,"

-Scenery, BTS V

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You woke up, a bit startled before reaching under your pillow and throwing a dagger at the door. A high-pitched scream echoed throughout your room, making you roll off the bed before grabbing the closest item and going into a stance. You blinked your eyes as you tried to blink away the sleepiness residing in your eyes but then stopped when you finally saw who interrupted your sleep. You felt your eyebrow twitch as you glared half-lidded at the siren who has his head between his arms while still screaming. You dropped the vase on the floor before going back to bed.

"Why would you throw a knife at me?" He yelled, still shaking, eyes going back and forth from you to the dagger.

"It's a dagger. Know your shit," You grumbled as you rolled to the other side, blanket cocooning you. Shownu glared at you hatefully as he pulled the dagger out of the door with both hands, falling with a small 'oof' on his bottom. He got up, walked towards your laying figure before placing the weapon on the bedside. he sat down beside you, laying down on your covered figure. You shrugged it off, continuing with your slumber.

"They told me to get you to come for breakfast today," He chirped as he fiddled with his fingers, staring up at the ceiling. You hummed lowly as you continued to drift deeper. Shownu felt the way your breathing become slower and calmer before turning to face your small figure. 

"You're not listening to me, huh?" he said, getting no response. He blew a raspberry at you before slumping down across your figure. You grumbled unconsciously as you burrowed yourself deeper inside your blanket. He began shaking you, even slapping your face while mumbling loudly on your ear but even once, you didn't make a single sound. Shownu groaned even louder as he feels annoyed with your actions.

In the dining room, the princes have started to eat their breakfast while the servants leave them and have their own breakfast. Before starting, they 'asked' Shownu to wake you up with a few threats slipping from their lips, making the siren hurriedly run-up to your room. Taehyung was quarter through his meal when he noticed that neither you nor the siren have come. He cleaned his lips before getting up from his chair. Namjoon raised his eyebrow as he munched on his breakfast, watching the younger button his suit.

"Y/n and the fish haven't come yet," He swiftly said before leaving the room. Jungkook, who was beside him, shrugged before chomping down on his wings.

Taehyung walked up the stairs, nodding at the servants who would pass by him. When he reached your room, he felt his jaw tighten when he saw a certain Shownu laying across a sleeping figure, wiggling on his spot. Shownu stopped yelling when he noticed that there was someone standing in the door way. He looked up just to jump off the bed, falling on the floor on his face, seeing the prince chin up, glaring at him with narrowed eyes. 

"Hey, d-dude," Shownu greeted the prince with a nervous chuckle as he felt sweat running down on the side of his face. Taehyung walked towards the shaking figure with hands-on his pocket.