Chapter 30: Cecilia, the best student

Since that afternoon,Reymour just vanished without coming back. He did say something about someone but who???

I'm waiting here inside the mansion for more than 2 hours already!!

When?!! When?!!

For a moment,my mine just suddenly drift to when I was kokoro Mizu.

Damn...I missed those old times when I would played otome mobile games on my phone while waiting for the train.

Nothing feels better than playing a game which cost you money but you were able to crawl out your way with those expensive cards for free with your own hard works.

How nice would it be if this world possess smart phone and internet.

While I swing my legs back and forth on a tall chair inside the room, a shadow was lurking behind the curtain which caught my attention greatly.

Ehh?!! That person that Reymour told me is already here!!?

Judging by that great overflow mana control,it has to be!!

The greatest student who learned under Reymour inside the magic tower is here to stay with me!!!

Hehe,it's a girl this time so I'm so happy to welcome her...

That doesn't sound evil,right?

I stay still on the chair without moving or reacting. Hehe,we need to welcome our guest with an elegant and calm composure.

"Hey,I know you can see me. Don't act dumb. I hate dumb people."

Ghack, straight to the point huh.

"Seem like you see through me very well. I apologize for this, the name is Caroline Georgiana. I am the cousin of Reymour Sire, please to meet you."

Alright, my manner is seem to be acceptable. I hope this person is around my age, I hate old ladies in this era. But that would impossible since Reymour is still 17, he wouldn't have old people as his students,right??

"You sure talked casual for a young lady of a great duke family."

She walked out from her hidden place. That is when I started to see her fully. Her long pretty silver hair was glittering under the sunlight inside the room,her emerald like eyes were like a magic can casting Paralyzed spell on you.

Ahh...she looks just like an average teenage young girl that you see everyday, minus that fantasy silver hair and those pair of emerald eyes....weird...why do I feel like seeing myself inside the mirror?

Also...she's sMoL...

"Cecilia Maximilian is the name. I'll take care of you until Reymour coming back from the guild. Anyway, it's nice to meet you too."

She's normal...I thought she was some kind of highly girl who is obsessive over handsome magician.

I hate this judging habit of mine.