XLVIII:FOURTY-EIGHT - His Memories

Start from the beginning

I heard him sigh

"I know you are not yet okay right now but, I called you a friend and he is here." he said but I did not look back.

I just nodded

"Okay, thank you." I responded with no emotion.

"Well, I'll just tell him to come here." he said and I just nodded

He then sighed once again and closed the door. After seconds, I heard someone open the door once again

"Jeongyeon-ah." he called. I recognize that voice. My crossed arms fell down and my eyes widened.

I looked back and saw him.

As I saw him I couldn't help it but cry once again. He knows my pain, he noticed my feelings for Jimin before even before he got amnesia and he was always supportive. He may look cold but, he really is kind and warm. He is the best and any girl like me will wish to have a big brother like him.

"Yoongi oppa." I cried

He then lifted his arms up and I ran to him and hugged him. I missed hugging him, aside from Carlo oppa he also became a good oppa to me. Our friendship started in college same time with Nayeon unnie and Jihyo. It was Yoongi oppa and I always together during classes because we have the same course, Jimin and Nayeon unnie were the ones together in classes because they have the same course, medicine and Jihyo was the only one in Accountancy class but, our differences never became a problem to our friendship. Our friendship was strong that until now we are still strong and best friends.

He patted my back as I cried on hugging him.

"Its okay Jeongyeon-ah, you still have us. We are your friends and nothing can erase that." he said

I nodded. He then rubbed my back

"Just let it out. You'll be fine."

"Thank you oppa, thank you."

______

Its been months and still, Jimin is still wrecked. He did all that he can do to get his family back but, it was just so hard and it was not given to him. Day by day he became sick. He wouldn't eat properly and sometimes wouldn't take a bath worse, wouldn't get up from his bed. Well, sometimes he gets up from his bed and just wander outside the house by the beach. He walks by the sea blankly.

One day, while it was raining, he took an evening stroll but, instead of wandering around the beach, he walked by the road. He walked endlessly, he was soaked by the rain but he didn't care. He still felt numb. He couldn't feel anything anymore. Sadness, pain, happiness, anger, fear all of those are gone. He was just emotionless. He walked far and he doesn't even know where he is and he doesn't care.  He was in the middle of a road that people barely go through it was far and the temperature became a lot colder and little by little, the place became known to him.

He tilted his head and he saw a small building

Saint Adelaide Children's home

It was the orphanage that Jimin and Jeongyeon go to. It was the home of their good friends, sister and the kids. This was their comfort zone and he felt emotions in him once again.

"Now Dahyun, go back to your room and tell your friends to start praying." sister said

"Ne sister, I will tell them." Dahyun said and then she was about to enter the house but, she caught sight of Jimin.