XLVIII:FOURTY-EIGHT - His Memories

Jimin walked out of the airport with Namjoon and Hoseok. Jimin was first held by the guards in the airport for he disobeyed a lot of rules in the airport. They called Namjoon and they immediately went to the airport to fetch Jimin.

While walking, they both noticed how broken Jimin was. His movements are lifeless, his eyes are sad. Namjoon held Jimin's shoulder and he stopped walking.

Jimin looked at him and Namjoon gave him a small smile.

"You can let it out Jimin. We are here." he said

Jimin then broke into tears. The pain was just too much for him to handle. He cried loud as he hugged Namjoon. Hoseok
tapped his shoulder to also make him feel his prescense. They really feel bad for their cousin. They know how much he loves Jeongyeon and his children. Jimin has felt the pain of being left by their parents but now he felt the pain again but triple the pain because Jeongyeon and Amaya are the family he dreamed of and he haven't poured his best being a father to Amaya.

Namjoon pat his back gently trying to comfort him.

"Jimin just let it out. Its okay. We're still here."

Jeongyeon

We are still here in the plane. Everyone are asleep but, me. I feel this nervousness and pain in my heart. Honestly, I feel guilty for claiming Amaya for myself because she is not just mine, she is also his. But, I cannot lose another child and Jimin and I are too broken to be together again. There are some things that I need to let go for the better. I let go of Jimin but that doesn't mean that I don't love him. In fact, I love him very much and I don't think I will find another guy in my life, just him. I will never find another person to replace him in my heart and to replace him as a father to my children. I'll just keep this love for myself and just love him from afar.

I promise I'll be the best mother to my daughter and make her feel that she has a complete family although Jimin is not with us. I will do my best.

After a few more hours, we arrived in New York. It gave me this different feeling. It was a whole lot different. The air, the surroundings, the people, everything. I took a deep breath

This is it Jeongyeon. You chose this, face it with all courage .

We were fetched by a limosin driven by appa's driver. While we were in the car, I watched the view outside and the leaves are starting to fall. Autumn, the season the reflects myself the most. Just like the tree, I let go of a lot of things in my previous life, just like how the trees let go of the leaves. But time will past, autumn and winter will past and I know, in time, I will recover and just like tree have a life once again. I believe that I can do this, I have my family and Amaya. I will stand up and rise again so that I can raise Amaya well and be the best mother to her.

When we arrived at the house, it did not feel like home but, I know in time I will adjust. We all fixed our things, Appa gave me Giselle unnie's room and it was filled with our pictures together. She really loves me doesn't she? Well, I love her as well and I wish that she is here with me.

There was one thing that I noticed the most this past few days, appa is becoming nicer towards me. Before he was so cold and hard but now, he became soft and warm. But still, I can't erase it in my heart that I am so angry at him. If he just chose to accept Jimin and I in the very first place, none of these things would have happened. We should be happy right now but, he was cold and unfair so, we are all here broken.

"Jeongyeon-ah."I heard appa's voice call my name but, I did not look back, my arms were just crossed staring at my picture with unnie.