1

Time Skip of A Few Years

"Will you please just shut up and run inside?!" I asked irritated.

"Look at her," Mirage says, his words all slow and slurred. "Someone's a grumpy Mc.grumpy pants!"

I grab Mirages arm and pull him inside of a building.

Loba follows closely after us.

Right as I close the door, multiple explosions go off.

Someone used their ultimate to pin us against the storm that's closing in.

I hear a loud thump and then someone say 'Fences placed!'.

Once I hear that, I can hear the electricity crackling on the other side of the door.

"Looks like you're trapped!" Loba states as she squats down to pick up a nearby grenade and places it onto her grenade belt. "I'm out of here,"

"What do you mea-?"

  Loba throws her bracelet out of a nearby window and teleports away from us.

"Fuckin Loba!" I growl.

Mirage holds his hand out in front of himself and he chuckles at it.

"Everything is spinning," he says.

I shake my head and pace around the building.

The storm is slowly creeping it's way to us.

"Come on, Y/n think!" I say to myself. "How are we going to get out of this? We have to make it out of this for Willow."

Woah, I am getting way ahead of myself.. let me go back to the beginning.

——