7. Semster Party

Mulai dari awal

A few people cheered, and everyone got up to get in line at the same time. After a couple minutes, everyone was congregating in the living room, talking to friends, eating, and just having a good time. I was currently with Lindsey and Pete.

"So guys, any plans for prom yet?" Pete asked us. I smiled to myself knowing that eventually, Mikey would be asking Pete to prom.

"I don't have any plans," I said. "I guess if someone asks me to go with them, I'll be there."

"Same for me," Lindsey added. I took a sip of my drink before setting it down to go to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back," I said and they nodded and continued talking. I stood up and walked down the hallway until alas, I had finally reached a bathroom.

Someone was in there so I had to wait until they came out, which unfortunately took quite a long time. Finally, the bathroom was open, and I was able to relieve myself.

I went back to the spot I was sitting at earlier and took my place once again. Taking another sip of my soda I had left on the table, I listened in on Pete and Lindsey's conversation. They were mostly talking about drama at school and stuff like that.

(Trigger Warning: Drugged drink and sexual assault)

After a few minutes, I noticed something was off. I was beginning to feel dizzy. I couldn't recall what might have made me feel this way, but it was definitely happening.

I stood up and steadied myself against the chair, walking to the hallway to try and reach Frank. Surely he would know what was going on.

As I was walking down the hallway, someone stopped me and pressed me up against a wall. I wasn't able to tell who it was, because my vision was too blurry at that point.

"Hey baby," they said in a low tone. It was making me very uncomfortable, and I struggled to break free from his grasp, but he wouldn't let me go. I was too weak to fight. "Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel good."

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked nervously. I didn't get a response though. Instead, he started grinding forward against me, intentionally pressing his leg against my dick. He had himself positioned to where his leg was between my thighs, adding to the friction.

I whimpered from the touch, not wanting to do anything sexual. I just wanted to go back to my friends, but this guy had me trapped.

Eventually, when he had enough grinding, he began palming me against my jeans. This made me extremely uncomfortable, but once again, I couldn't do anything about it. I tried to call for help, but he just moved his free hand to cover my mouth. When I struggled to escape, he whispered in my ear, "be a good boy and stop resisting."

He kept palming me for as long as he felt like it, but eventually it was clear he was tired of that, and he wanted something more. He began dragging me towards a separate room and I fought hard, only to be let down once again.

However, right before he was able to get me in a room, I heard Frank's voice speak up. "Hey what are you doing?"

Instead of telling the truth, because of course this person was too stuck up to do that, he lied. "Gerard tried to come on to me!"

Right as he said that, I felt more dizzy and fell down onto the floor. "Frank is that you?" I asked weakly. "I don't feel too good." My eyes were half lidded, and my vision was still fuzzy, so I wasn't able to see what was going on.

"Holy sh- did you drug him?" Frank asked. Suddenly a few pieces started to click in my head. Someone drugged me? They must've spiked my drink while I was in the bathroom. Shit. The guy denied the accusation, but Frank didn't trust him at all. "Go back to the living room, and don't you dare try that on anyone else." Giving up, I saw the figure walk back towards the party.