Who Knew Nerds Squeaked?

Holy fuck guys I can't believe the instant response I got for this! I thought no one would read it since its so silly-stupid. But THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU MY DEMI-WORSHIPERS

~~~

Nico waited in the library impatiently. Honestly, he thought Percy would at least have the decency to show up on time today! But noooooo.

Nico sighed and leaned against a bookshelf. He watched curiously as a girl with blue/black hair walked in. She looked around, as though searching for someone.

Nico looked away, figuring she was looking for the librarian who was currently putting some books on their proper book shelves.

Though, when he felt a tap on his shoulder, Nico looked up in surprise. Percy wouldn't have done that. The girl was standing in front of him. She was pale, and her shirt was from a show Nico used to watch, called American Horror Story, and she wore black and white stripped leggings under a plain black skirt. Her earrings didn't match, one being a weird map with an M on it and the other being a...honey badger, it seemed. An unusual combination, in Nico's opinion. Black eyes stared at him hopefully. She was the average height for her age, which Nico guessed was about his own. She had a kind face, but Nico was sure she could -and would- kick his ass in a second if she wanted to.

"I'm Alice. I'm new here and I'm a little lost." She said sheepishly. She had an accent, clearly not from New York. If Nico had to guess he would say she was a New Zealander or maybe British.

"Nico." he muttered, watching her wearily. "Where are you trying to go?"

"I'm looking for English, actually"

"Oh, It's just aroun-." he was cut off rudely. Percy has shown up, and has snuck up on them.

"Just around the corner to the left, second door on the right." Percy said, his arm wrapped around Alice's shoulders. He smirked at her charmingly. She looked at him in disgust, and shoved his arm off her and stepped away from him, and towards Nico.  Nico burst out laughing at Percy's gaping face. He was soon shushed, though, by the librarian. He apologized quickly, though he still snickered.

"Alice, would you eat lunch with me?" Nico chocked out through his stifled laughter, ignoring Percy. Alice smiled at him, and nodded.

Percy just gaped at them. Alice, for not falling for his charm, and Nico, because of his laugh. It sounded angelic, but was scratchy, as though he hadn't used it in a while.

"Cool. Well, I have to go tutor this...human." Percy looked at Nico, mildly offended as Nico gestured at him with his hands. "So I'll see you at lunch. Maybe will have some classes together. Bye Alice." Nico smiled half heartily as she walked away, thanking him and waving over her shoulder.

~~~

"Okay, let me see the glasses." Nico said as he set his bag down and sat in the chair. Percy sat down in the chair across from him on the other side of the table. He set his bag on the ground and bent over slightly to look in it. He pulled out a case for glasses a moment later, and handed them to Nico. Nico opened them and raised an eyebrow at Percy.

(Some of you will love this, and some of you will be confused)

They had red frames and were square. He pulled them out, and discovered there where chains on them, they were beaded and had skulls.

"What?" Percy asked, confused at the look Nico was giving him.

"Really, Percy? Really?" Percy just shrugged. Nico made a noise somewhere between a huff and a sigh, and told Percy to put them on. For the next hour they studied, and Nico was stunned that Percy actually had a brain in his head.

When they got up to leave, Percy and Nico walked side by side to their next classes. When they had to go down separate hallways, Percy slyly slapped Nico's ass (crying laughing right now) and Nico let out what he wouldn't admit was a squeak. Percy rushed down the hall before Nico could start yelling at him in Latin, Chuckling. Who knew nerds squeaked?

Nico stood in the middle of the hallway, frozen. Did, that, really...just happen, right now? He wasn't sure.

~~~

By the time it was lunch, Nico wasn't even sure it had happened. But he suddenly was completely positive it happened, when Percy sat on the table above him with the smuggest smirk ever. Nico blushed, and buried his head in his book. C'mon Alice, hurry up. Nico thought. Said girl was in the bathroom, and Nico was suddenly cursing the girl's bladder.

"Hey, Ghost King." Percy said seductively. (0.0 halp) Nico blushed more, and prayed to his favorite god (Hades) that someone would come along and save him.

His prayers were answered. "Percy! C'mon, you aren't ditching me for this nerd!" A blond girl said. Nico knew from the guys chatting in the bathrooms that her name was Annabeth. Nico glared at her, but stopped as those grey eyes glared back at him. Nico knew he could take her glare and chew it up, spit it out, and make it cry for mama as he stomped it into the ground. But, he didn't want her to wet her pants.

Nico snickered at the thought of Annabeth staring around embarrassingly, a wet stain showing through her torn up jeans. This, though, made Annabeth think he was laughing at her (which he was, just not in the way she thought) and she, mad, kicked out the legs in his chair, quick as lightning. But, Nico was faster than lightning, apparently. He jumped out of his chair and on the table.

As she stared at him, stunned, he laughed, leaning on Percy for support. Her face was just too funny! Percy, being the sly little shit he was, wrapped his arm around Nico, who didn't even notice.

Now Nico was tucked under Percy's arm, laughing his ass off as Annabeth stared at him with a hilarious expression (in his opinion) and Percy had a smug smirk on his face. Annabeth stared at her best friend, betrayed and embarrassed as the whole cafeteria stared at her. Soon, some snickers joined Nico's laugh, and then some laughs and chuckles, then the whole hall was laughing, with the exception of a furious and embarrassed Annabeth, and a smug, not-fazed Percy.

Annabeth felt tears of anger fill her eyes as she screamed at Percy. "HOW COULD YOU? YOU ABANDONED YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR A SHITTY NERD LIKE HIM?" She shouted, the whole hall was silent. Even Nico, face flushed from laughing, stared at her with a 'That's-the-best-you-can-do?' expression.

"Now, Annabet-"

"No, no, let her talk." Nico said, cutting Percy off. He still hadn't noticed the arm around his shoulders.

Annabeth became red, and she used every insult in her book. By the time she was done, her face was satisfied. She expected Nico to be in tears by now, but he just looked at her, unfazed.

"Were you even listening?" Annabeth shouted at him after moment of silence.

"What? Oh, sorry." Nico said. Before she could yell at him again, Nico cut her off with an unexpected question. "Have you ever lost someone, Annabeth?"

Annabeth and the whole hall stared at him in confusion. She answered slowly, as though wondering if she was even supposed to answer this. "No...My mom left after I was born and my dad re-married when I was six, so I grew up with a step mom and three step brothers; Triplets."

"Okay...so, let me say this. Everything you just said, hurt about...this much," He held his pointer finger and thumb together closely as a measuring unit. "compared to losing your parents, and having your sister leave you for dead at ten years old, plus some other really shitty stuff. So, call me when that happens, and you can come over, and we'll share some ice cream while we bitch about how fucked up the world is, M'Kay? Kay." Nico got off the table and walked out. He screamed "come at me bitch" as the door slammed shut behind him. The whole hall stared at each other, instant gossip starting.

Percy fanned himself off, watching the door Nico had went out of, holding himself up on the table with one arm while Annabeth ran out, to the bathroom.