[🔞] Johnny: Sexy Stranger

Începe de la început

As the night passed, Johnny and I drank A LOT.

The two of us just found ourselves wasted, making it to his house which was just around the corner.

The house was large and modern. This man clearly had a lot of money. From the designer clothes he was wearing at the bar to the expensive pieces of art hanging on his wall.

"Y/N... be with me tonight," Johnny said, holding my arms gently.

I knew I was crazy intoxicated, but for some reason I still agreed.

Strangely, we still made it to his room, our clothes being taken off by each other's hands. He slowly and sloppily kissed me, and down to my chest. He was sucking on my nipple while fondling my clit.

As I was moaning loudly and uncontrollably, I gave him a handjob. He quickly turned me around on his bed, on top of me inserting his member into my entrance. His thrusts were very powerful and full of emotion.

I was crying from the pleasure I was feeling, and from the pain I felt while trying to forget all the moments Jungwoo and I had together. It's like slowly, although both of us were drunk, we were healing each other.

Although I had just met this man, I felt so warm and safe in his arms.

The next morning arrived faster than I thought it would, and I didn't want it to come at all. Johnny was probably going to ask me to leave his house, although I wanted to stay with him so bad.

I had next to him on the cold, once warm, bed. He was sleeping so soundly, with dried tears on his face. I pitied him, but I couldn't stay there any longer. I didn't want to feel even more pain when he yells at me to leave. We were both so reckless yesterday.

I took my clothing garments off the floor, and quietly put them on, trying not to wake him up.
Something deep down inside of me hoped that he would wake up anyway and beg me to stay, but that didn't happen. He stood asleep.

Minutes later, all of my clothes were on as I quietly walked to his door.

"Y/N!" I heard his sexy deep voice call me name, as I keep my hand on the doorknob (still inside the house).

I looked at him, trying to keep the tears out of my eyes, but failing.

He ran up to me, in just a white thin ripped T-Shirt, and his gray boxers.

"Stay with me, Y/N," Johnny asked desperately, holding my hand tightly.

"Why Johnny... the only reason we were together was because we were drunk and reckless."

"But we made each other feel better... unless it was just me," he sighed, making me cry more.

"We did, but you loved Hyebin and-"

"But you're the one I need."

-

Little did I know that Johnny had been right all along. We did need each other.

"Y/N," my current boyfriend Johnny called, "which ride do you want to go on next?"

Johnny and I started going out together after that night, and we shockingly paired really well. He cared for me in the ways Jungwoo didn't back then. It filled my heart back again.

"Hmm, the rollercoaster over there seems fun!" I exclaimed, pointing to a huge red rollercoaster with big loops and scary turns.

Unlike what I had thought, Johnny and I didn't stay talking about our exes forever. We found out a lot about each other.

"Alright! Let's go together Y/N," he smiled.

"Duh, race you!" I said, dashing towards the rollercoaster line. He laughed as he ran behind me.

At one point, he caught up to me and hugged me from behind.

"Y/N, is that you?" a familiar voice called to me.

"Johnny it's you..." a female voice said towards us.

On the right was Jungwoo and Lucas hand in hand. On the left, was a pretty girl with another tall male next to her.

"Oh, it's you Hyebin," Johnny said, still not letting go of the hug. There wasn't even a trace of sadness in his voice.

"Hey, Jungwoo. Lucas," I said, smiling at them. It wasn't a fake smile at all. With Johnny with me, I was genuinely happy.

"Is that your new boyfriend Y/N?" Jungwoo squealed happily for me. My smile only got wider.

I hugged Johnny tightly, letting out a "mhm!"

Johnny laughed along with me. Hyebin looked annoyed and just left. I really did feel happier with Johnny.

"I love you Johnny!" I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you so much, Y/N," he said back, but this time kissing my lips, holding me in his arms.

Random people, including Jungwoo and Lucas, awed as he kissed me. Am I glad I met this sexy stranger.

THE END.