Daddy P2| Peter Parker (18+)

Please go and read part one first, before reading this! Sorry if it's short!

Smut warning 😉 you filthy animals 😉
——

"Now where were we princess" Peter says in a seductive tone as he slams me against the door kissing me passionately.

"Shall we..take this to...the bedroom" I say while breaking the kiss. I feel his lips lift into a smirk. "Jump baby girl" I hoist my body up and wrap my legs tightly around his waist while his hands hold me up.

He kicks the bedroom door open and throws me onto the bed, he pulls his t-shirt over his head follows by his shorts leaving him in just his boxers. "Excited already are we Peter?" I say while looking at his bulge. He doesn't reply, he walks towards me and hovers over my body. His lips trace my cheek and lips not making contact. I lift up to press my lips against his but he pulls away.

"You've got way to many clothes on princess. I think we need to change that" He pulls my trousers off in one swift motion and throws them aside. As he continues to kiss me his hands reach down and unbuttons my shirt, leaving me in just a set of white matching underwear. He looks down at my body making me blush.

"So beautiful, and you're all mine" he grabs hold of my hands and places them above my head. His hips thrust forward into mine rubbing against me, I moan at the contact wanting more. "Please Peter" I moan softly. "Sorry what?" He asks confused yet smirking. "Please Daddy. I want you. I need you" I reply.

"Beg for it princess. I want you to beg for me" he whispers into my ear. Those words send shivers down my spine. He's never spoken to me like this before...I like it. "Please daddy. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk. Fuck me so hard that I shout your name. Please"

"As you asked so nicely baby girl. I'll give you what you want" He slowly makes his way down my body kissing at my stomach reaching my pantie line. The feeling of his hands on my body made me crave him even more. I moaned his name while my hands ran through his hair. "Ah Daddy" his fingers hook around my pants and pulls them down revealing my wetness.

He pulls down his boxers making his throbbing cock hit against his lower stomach. "Do you want this baby girl? Do you want daddy to fuck you so hard"
He pulls me down by the waist so his cock is hovering over my wet pussy. "Please daddy. I want this right now" I say. I pull his body closer to mine while softly scratching as his back.

"Fuck princess" He enters me making us moan. His body moves slowly while I adjust to his size. I cup his cheeks and begin to kiss him passionately, he starts to speed up his pace. Each one of his hands were wrapped around the bed frame. "Fuck Peter...yes..ah...fuck me" I shout. Grunts and moans escape his lips as he continues to thrust in and out of me. "Ah y/n. You feel so good" I wrap my legs around his waist once again pulling him even closer into me, my hands hold onto his biceps.

"You're such a dirty girl, rubbing yourself against me in the kitchen while your parents were here" His forehead presses against mine as I begin to reach my climax. The whole sensation takes over my body.

"Fuck Peter" I shout. I ride my high while Peter continues to thrust in and out of me. "That was amazing princess. But I haven't cum yet" he winks. He takes hold of my waist and turns me over so I'm now on all fours. My pussy begins tingling as he enters back in again. His hands tightly grip onto my waist as he thrusts in and out. Groans escape his lips as he holds onto me.

I clench my fists onto the bedding screaming his name. "P-Peter" I moan. "Jesus y/n. I'm close" He spanks my arse making me jolt forward, but as I do he pulls me back closer into him. He leans down and places his bare chest onto my back, one of his hands makes its way to my boobs and squeezes them. "I'm gonna cum baby girl" He thrusts harder then ever before, I fall forward resting my face onto the pillow. "FUCK" we both moan out as Peter reaches his high and cum's inside me.

He slowly pulls out and falls down next to me out of breath, I lean down and rest my head onto his chest while I place the covers over our sweaty and naked bodies.

"The next time you tease me in front of your parents or anyone else that sets foot into this house you now know what's coming for you princess" He mumbles. I lean up and look into his brown eyes. "Oh do I now?" I smirk. "Well if I know your going to fuck me then I'll definitely think about teasing you more often" I reply as I run my fingers up along his abs and up to his lips.

"I love you Peter. Or should I say daddy" I wink.

"Are you wanting a round two baby?" He replies smirking. "Well if you insist daddy" I innocently say.

~~~~
Sorry for taking so long to upload this. Been back at work and it's manic. Hope everyone is keeping safe and wearing your masks.

Love ~G❤️