Harrison's Little Sister| Tom Holland

It was never easy for you being the baby of the family. You're 20 years old but everyone still treated you as if you'd just been born.

You drove down to Kingston for the day thinking it was going to be a nice brother and sister catch up, considering you hadn't seen each other in months. But you spoke to soon. You walked into the local restaurant to see Harrison and Tom both sat there.

"Hey baby sis"

You tutted, as you both hugged one another. "Hey Harrison"

"How have you been? It's been months. Did you want a drink or anything?"

"Erm.. could do with a mango smoothie please"
You say taking your seat.

"Coming right up." Harrison goes to stand in line leaving you and Tom alone.

You'd always had a little crush on Tom, even when you were younger. His hair, his eyes and his smile just drew you towards him.

"S-so.. y/n. How have you been?" Tom says stuttering

"Really good thank you. Just been busy with personal training and other bits and bobs. What about you? Heard you've been filming for the new Spider-man"

"Yeah it's been going great... but hold up you're a personal trainer now? I didn't know this"

"Well that's because I haven't told you nor seen you to mention it. I've been doing it for five months now" you say smiling.

"Oooo la la. You'll have to do a session with me sometime" he says winking

"Of course yeah.. just tell me what you want to do and I'll be there. Obviously on a day when I'm not working of course"

"How about tomorrow. Just me and you?"

You eyes widen.

Just me and you...

"Y-yeah sure. I'm not working so name a time and place. I'll be there" you say smiling

"Tomorrow, my house, eleven am"

"One mango smoothie for the little one. And two tea's for me and Tommy." You thank him and carry on catching up.

Maybe it wasn't so bad after all that Harrison had dragged Tom to meet with you. A few hours later you said your goodbyes and left to drive back home. As you got into the car your phone went off.

"Hey, don't forget tomorrow, my house, 11am. Don't be late little one. Tom"

"How did he get my number" you thought. You smiled to yourself as you read the text over and over.

"We're going to have to keep this secret"